diy solar

diy solar

OVERLOAD LIGHT ON MULTIPLUS..?

JRH

Solar Wizard
Am doing a few more different tests to see what can be run together or what can be “ cranked” when other stuff is already on and putting a load on inverter .( multi 3000 24v)
if I have nothing on basically the 13.5 k. ( no soft start yet) A/C unit cranks fine and runs the other stuff too when on.. no lights or notice are receive… everything is normal.

And like today the refer is on ,the fans are on ,the computer is on , and when the A /C cycles off a few mins when it kicks back on WITH the other stuff running ( other stuff is about 650 watts) it cranks the A/C fine with no laboring or funny sounds …..and everything chugs along …I’m pulling total about 2000 watts Contunious

BUT . I get a brief red notification bubble on the phone/ I pad over the network that said “ overload” ..

what am I over loading…? everything works fine… as soon as the a/ c cranks it goes away… has anyone seen an brief overload light ?

is it the fact it had a surge load to crank the air when cycling ….and is just informing me… nothing is overloaded I can tell … everything works perfect..

nothings hot , no.breakers tripping, … I’m never exceeding 2200 watts continuous… im not sure how to interpret the red light..
??? ..J

Is that ok or normal…should I do anything…?
It shouldn't be a problem. As long as your normal loads don't increase. But if you install a soft start, it will stop it from happening.

Back