diy solar

diy solar

Powered By the Sun

That's my next step. I already process all my wood in summer with solar power, same with all other tools. Granted, I won't be able to charge a car in winter, but in summer - definitely!

Oil futures hit $6.50 / barrel at the low today! They are practically giving oil away. I've never seen it below $20 before today. It bounced to $13.

This, unfortunately, could put a dent in EV sales. It's a huge plus if you are charging your car from your home solar.

Yuuup.
View attachment 11535
I also charge all my rechargeable power tool batteries with the solar. Lawn mower (40V Dewalt), Trimmer, Blower, drills, everything. :)
I am interested in how you are setup to charge your power tool batteries. I want to create a trailer mounted system that will allow me to charge six 40v - 7ah batteries for lawn care tools. Need some direction as to how to put together such a setup.
Thanks!

I am interested in how you are setup to charge your power tool batteries. I want to create a trailer mounted system that will allow me to charge six 40v - 7ah batteries for lawn care tools. Need some direction as to how to put together such a setup.
Thanks!

Back