diy solar

diy solar

Revo II PV charging Super Bad

I tried to increase Bulk and float to 58 and 56…., and tried each inverter alone while placing all 10 Pv’s 2 parallel strings on one inverter…. One inverter seemed to do better but not consistently ( it charges for a while than goes back to it’s weird behavior)
Super strange question, can you choose only "Solar" as operation setting?

And /or disconnect the AC power in?

My systems work fine.
Yes, there are a few quirks, nothing that won't have a good workaround.

From time to time I see my mppt drop to zero, and slowly build up again to "full strength".

I haven't been able to find any logic in it, seems totally random, and on each Revo II, even with different firmware versions of mppt and display.

Building back up takes about 5 minutes, like it's scanning/ sensing the battery behaviour and voltage based on new reference points.

It doesn't start doing this close to the high voltage setting , nor the floating...

@Benson Antony provided me with the latest display firmware.

I haven't tested them yet, they might improve.

What is your current firmware from display and mppt?

Do your controller boards have the same firmware version?

Attachments

• Touch-03801-15.rar
    165.8 KB · Views: 14
Use this password: 134679
This will open new settings so try change the PV algorithm (it has two options) Auto and static maybe!!!( I forgot)
Also there you can change the graphics diagram and some other options.
Conclusion, YES I swapped to Deye!!!Im very satisfied so far!

Best regards.

He

My systems work fine.

From time to time I see my mppt drop to zero, and slowly build up again to "full strength".

I haven't been able to find any logic in it, seems totally random, and on each Revo II, even with different firmware versions of mppt and display.

Building back up takes about 5 minutes, like it's scanning/ sensing the battery behaviour and voltage based on new reference points.

It doesn't start doing this close to the high voltage setting , nor the floating...

Do your controller boards have the same firmware version

My systems work fine.

Do your controller boards have the same firmware version?
I have been trying a lot of setting options… I’ll let you know if something works better
And yes the Mppt charger relaxing every now and than is frustrating but it’s not my main issue

Hi,

Can someone explain. My revo ii that i just had recently. The problem is the inverter not charging the battery thru AC charge. I just hooked up the battery yesterday.

My battery even not detected by the revo ii. When i turn on the battery dc breaker nothing happend at the battery indicator. No arrow, no volt, amp and watt reading.

When i turn off the battery dc breaker the inverter does sounding beep.

Can someone help me with this problem.

Attached with my inverter hooked up to the battery and the dc breaker is at on state. Also photo of my battery.

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20230806_141957.jpg
    IMG_20230806_141957.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20230805_193612.jpg
    IMG_20230805_193612.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi,

Can someone explain. My revo ii that i just had recently. The problem is the inverter not charging the battery thru AC charge. I just hooked up the battery yesterday.

My battery even not detected by the revo ii. When i turn on the battery dc breaker nothing happend at the battery indicator. No arrow, no volt, amp and watt reading.

When i turn off the battery dc breaker the inverter does sounding beep.

Can someone help me with this problem.

Attached with my inverter hooked up to the battery and the dc breaker is at on state. Also photo of my battery.

Thank you.
your bms has probablly tripped off discharge. can you access the bms settings via bluetooth or pc?

use a multimeter and try to read the voltage at your battery terminals. you need to find a way of re-enabling/reactivating the battery

your bms has probablly tripped off discharge. can you access the bms settings via bluetooth or pc?

use a multimeter and try to read the voltage at your battery terminals. you need to find a way of re-enabling/reactivating the battery
Thank you for your explanation... I will try to do later... Anything i will update here...

Back