diy solar

diy solar

RuiXU batteries - europe

david47

Currently in the early stages of my research, so looking for some advice. I'm based in europe, it seems the most sensible option for me, taking delivery times and quality into account, would be RuiXU server batteries, which for roughly 31kWh work out to roughly 7.500€ including the case for 6 units.

Are there any other options I should be aware of? My only issue with RuiXU is that it seems the case is only available on preorder, with expected delivery time three months out. Are there any universal cases or is the only alternative making my own?

I'm planning on cycling the batteries daily, using the Growatt SPF 5000 inverter. Down the line I will be looking at doubling the power and the capacity, probably in a year or two.

I have 6 with the rack When I purchased all was in stock, in US I see they have a warehouse in Germany. Not about the pre-order issue.
As to making your own rack, sure you can, I did for 6 other batteries, a mixture of brands and sizes. Another option for 6 with a rack, is EG4, if they are available in the EU or perhaps can ship to EU. SOK seems to make rack/stand along with SunGoldPower.

There is another thread that talks about Ruixu batteries. Several people in the thread, including me, have reported that shipping (in the US) took anywhere from two days to one week. I don't know anything about their operations in Europe, but these are the experiences in the US. Perhaps they are similar in Europe.
Here is the thread https://diysolarforum.com/threads/ruixu-battery-experiences.71075/

Currently in the early stages of my research, so looking for some advice. I'm based in europe, it seems the most sensible option for me, taking delivery times and quality into account, would be RuiXU server batteries, which for roughly 31kWh work out to roughly 7.500€ including the case for 6 units.

Are there any other options I should be aware of? My only issue with RuiXU is that it seems the case is only available on preorder, with expected delivery time three months out. Are there any universal cases or is the only alternative making my own?

I'm planning on cycling the batteries daily, using the Growatt SPF 5000 inverter. Down the line I will be looking at doubling the power and the capacity, probably in a year or two.
Hello David,48V server rack battery is out of stock in Germany warehouse now,we are shipping new stock to Germany,hope stock will be available at Germany warehouse next month,no need to wait 3 months

Back