diy solar

diy solar

Schneider help plz

Urge38

Hi Guys

It's been a long and tiresome journey for me !!! not helped by the fact that I was born dyslexic and to compound that, living in the Uk and trying to buy stuff is near on impossible.

well, I thought I had made it and was hoping I was there!!!

I have an issue with my BRAND NEW Schneider WX+ not inverting A/C (not voltage reading at the A/C out on the inverter)

I bought a NEW schneider WX +
wired it up to four rack batteries, my first heardal was understanding ground neutral bonding. that was then sorted.
next issue was trying to buy a Schneider connect (gateway) for the inverter and a chargeverter for my rack batteries, in the Uk, eventually so was that sorted.

then came a password error on me connect (gateway), that got sorted.

so eventually I had the batteries, inverter and coms all working and inverting power.

I was testing ONLY at this stage, and I was doing this at home,

so, I packed everything up, in their original boxes and packing and transported it all to site (my workshop)
this was done by car, and I took absolute care, and with the help of one other set off hands.

just to point out, the Schnider WX+ was never taken out the box from new, (whilst testing) only once it got to site.

so, I re set everything up as I did at my home AND THE INVERER is NOT inverting?????

It turns on, it turns off, I can put it into standby and I can access the Scheider connect (gateway), BUT NO VOLTAGE reading of the A/C out on the inverter.

what have I done this time????

just to note, I tried disconnecting the Schneider gateway, so the XW+ was stand alone and not influenced by the gateway but it's still behaving the same.

Just to add

I the Shneider shows no error codes
the Schneider display on the inverter shows the three dash lines, and off when off and stnd when in standby.

I've just done the very think I hate!!! and read the manual.

found my problem.

hopefully it's all good now,

for some reason, it went into non-invert mode,

it is actually a function on the Shneider, shown by three dash marks on the digital display.
pressing two keys together turned the unit back into invert mode.

so, to illiterate,
it has a on off mode, a standby mode and this non invert mode that I was unaware off.

the unit is all operating just fine now.

Back