diy solar

diy solar

Sendon 12V 200ah

ricon

i have found Sendon 12V 200ah Lithium Ion Batteries for $800. Seller says that they are brand new.
Have you guys
had any experience with it?

Last edited:
I have a Sendon 100 AH with smart Bluetooth BMS .... so far it is performing well.

The initial sales person I was dealing with left the company and I didn't like the replacement as well, so I used a different provider for the cells I bought.

i have found Sendon 12V 200ah Lithium Ion Batteries for $800. Seller says that they are brand new.
Have you guys
had any experience with it?

If you're the least bit handy/technical, you can build two 4s 280Ah batteries for about $300 more than that quote. That's 560 Ah total.

If you're the least bit handy/technical, you can build two 4s 280Ah batteries for about $300 more than that quote. That's 560 Ah total.
Can you talk me how? I did my research but I'm not getting anything close to you numbers

Buy 3.2v 280Ah cells from China. The salesperson I used for buying my eight cells can be found in this thread.

I don't know what the current price is on cells. My two 4s 280Ah batteries cost ~$940 (including shipping from China), plus $240 for two Overkill Solar BMS. I now have 560 Ah, with 240 amps of throughput for $1180.

Back