diy solar

diy solar

Seplos Solar

Just a warning that if you reach out to these guys, you'll never get rid of them. They send me spam constantly despite blocking them and telling them with increasing assertiveness to lose my address. The biggest issue I have is that these technically inept spammers include my address along with a hundred more rather than hiding the distribution list. God knows how many mailing lists I'm on now with every new, unprofessional email.

Their batteries might be great. I'll never know - I went with Signature Solar. But I can tell you they're wholly unprofessional with their correspondence. Get on their radar at your peril is all I'm saying. If you must contact them, use a disposable email address.
I have not had that problem at all, and I have done a lot of business with them. Sounds like an anomaly to me. I deal with them via Alibaba, and not email though.

Just a warning that if you reach out to these guys, you'll never get rid of them. They send me spam constantly despite blocking them and telling them with increasing assertiveness to lose my address. The biggest issue I have is that these technically inept spammers include my address along with a hundred more rather than hiding the distribution list. God knows how many mailing lists I'm on now with every new, unprofessional email.

Their batteries might be great. I'll never know - I went with Signature Solar. But I can tell you they're wholly unprofessional with their correspondence. Get on their radar at your peril is all I'm saying. If you must contact them, use a disposable email address.

Yes, they did the same to me, however I use sneakemail and can turn off the email address whenever I want. I recommend the product (sneakemail), I've been using it more than a decade and it helps you figure out who is selling your email address or got hacked. It let me know when Equifax was hacked long before it became public knowledge.

I have not had that problem at all, and I have done a lot of business with them. Sounds like an anomaly to me. I deal with them via Alibaba, and not email though.
same here, they dont ever send me an email other than responses.
are you they are from seplos, and not just a spam account ?

same here, they dont ever send me an email other than responses.
are you they are from seplos, and not just a spam account ?
They use an email address I ONLY gave to Seplos. I did not contact them through Alibaba, I sent them an email, perhaps that is the difference. If Alibaba is intelligent, they will allow vendors to send you emails without revealing your email address. Be careful who you share your Alibaba contact card with unless you want every single spammer in China to add you.

Yes, until I turned it off, I received at least one email every single day for two weeks.

I made a purchase from seplos using email, and I have received exactly one marketing message over several months.

Hi RikH,

i orderd to Germany and have the same problem. My contact is Jerry and we write via WhatsApp. he responds quite fast.
Problem seams to be the company handling the customs part.
He told me, that I could get a refund or they would send a second battery/package.

I chose the second delivery and hope for the best now.

If you wish, I can PM you the mobile number for contacting him directly?

Best regards and hpoing for the best too,
Nerchi

PS: Does sombody know where the original thread with the 1000$ offer went? It seams to be deleted.:unsure:
Hi Nerchi,

The same happened to me in the mean time. I managed to get into contact with Adam again via email but mostly whatsapp. I got the choice as well and decided to give it another try. They have given me another t&t number from UPS this time but that gives me only "label created", nothing has been send so far.

Did you get also a UPS code?

Thanks for your reply, our cases are very similar

Rik

Hi Nerchi,

The same happened to me in the mean time. I managed to get into contact with Adam again via email but mostly whatsapp. I got the choice as well and decided to give it another try. They have given me another t&t number from UPS this time but that gives me only "label created", nothing has been send so far.

Did you get also a UPS code?

Thanks for your reply, our cases are very similar

Rik
Hi Rik,

"nice" to hear that I am not alone with my troubles.

I got an UPS code, too. It is only for the shippment part in Europe.

But I then asked for the Ship Tracking Number and he gave me the same Number with a different website (http://yc.itdida.com/query.xhtml). There I can track the shippment up to arrival at the UPS station.
Mine is on the ship right now and schedueld to arrive at the port in the mid of May.

You could try the website too or ask your contact for the ship tracking.

Hi Rik,

"nice" to hear that I am not alone with my troubles.

I got an UPS code, too. It is only for the shippment part in Europe.

But I then asked for the Ship Tracking Number and he gave me the same Number with a different website (http://yc.itdida.com/query.xhtml). There I can track the shippment up to arrival at the UPS station.
Mine is on the ship right now and schedueld to arrive at the port in the mid of May.

You could try the website too or ask your contact for the ship tracking.
That was a very helpfull suggestion. This site says: "Has sailed, estimated 30-32 days sailing time". Ship departed on the 4th of April so arrival will can expected in the beginning of May. Thanks @Nerchimond

Update:

On 26 April site stated:
Delay is expected to arrive in Hong Kong on 5.19
HongKong??

On 16th of May:
Arrived at port, waiting for unloading to arrange container clearance
From "Hamburger"??

On 19th of May:
The cabinet has been picked up, and customs clearance is expected to start on 5.20/23
From Greece??

How can one keep track of things with this type of info???

Anyway, I can only wait and see.

Update:

On 26 April site stated:
Delay is expected to arrive in Hong Kong on 5.19
HongKong??

On 16th of May:
Arrived at port, waiting for unloading to arrange container clearance
From "Hamburger"??

On 19th of May:
The cabinet has been picked up, and customs clearance is expected to start on 5.20/23
From Greece??

How can one keep track of things with this type of info???

Anyway, I can only wait and see.
Hey,
I get the same info. I think we are on the same boat ?.
I put the Chinese text into deepl.com and got better translations.
The delay was translated with Hamburg instead of Hongkong. Don't know why ?

Hope that the last entry means customs in Hamburg.

Hey,
I get the same info. I think we are on the same boat ?.
I put the Chinese text into deepl.com and got better translations.
The delay was translated with Hamburg instead of Hongkong. Don't know why ?

Hope that the last entry means customs in Hamburg.
Yes let's hope so. If there is any news I'll post it here.

My packages are now transferred to UPS and the tracking from UPS says delivery this Wednesday. The Chinese tracking says delivered.

Tomorrow I hopefully can confirm my delivery :)
Haha you're ahead of me in checking. Just did check and the same here. Chinese say delivered to warehouse (now suddenly Poland) and departure scan. That must be when UPS picked it up. Ups says delivery tomorrow between 11.15 - 14.15! Yesss!

My packages are now transferred to UPS and the tracking from UPS says delivery this Wednesday. The Chinese tracking says delivered.

Tomorrow I hopefully can confirm my delivery :)
Still nothing on my order. When did you order? (Too lazy to read through thread?)

Still nothing on my order. When did you order? (Too lazy to read through thread?)
My order was sent September last year but got lost. They sent again in March this year and now it seems it will be ok.

My order was sent September last year but got lost. They sent again in March this year and now it seems it will be ok.
Ok cool. My 2nd order was in April, so I probably have another month to wait.

Back