diy solar

diy solar

Shine says my plant is offline. Data logger is connected and flashing blue.

Kyle_E

Shine app and web version says that my plant is offline. Wifi dongle is flashing blue, is connected to my router and has internet access, my internet is working. I can log into the data logger through its own hotspot. Checked to make sure it was pointed at the US server..... Inverter is working normally. I just cant connect to it.

I have changed nothing. Went to dinner was working fine. Came back and it's now showing in the app that my plant is offline. Rebooted everything, still shows me offline.

Live off grid, app is critical to me. Anyone have any ideas?

Well through no actions of mine it started working again.

I didn't change anything. Other than the basic troubleshooting steps of rebooting and checking the dongle through its hotspot. Went off line at around 7:30pm. Came back online at around 10:30 am the next day.

Is there anything worse than a problem that fixes itself? Wonder if growatt server side was the issue?

It most likely is the server side that went down. It happens with all inverter servers. I no longer get anxious about it, I just wait an hour or two and try again.

Okay, so I just got mine installed and getting the same exact messages as above. I have done everything recommended across all the chat forums with no joy. Now just hoping Growatt returns my calls and emails so this can be resolved. A real disappointment fro me.....

Okay, so I just got mine installed and getting the same exact messages as above. I have done everything recommended across all the chat forums with no joy. Now just hoping Growatt returns my calls and emails so this can be resolved. A real disappointment fro me.....
Hi

Did this get resolved for you? I'm not getting the second light on the shinelan box solid, only blinking. Provider just says it's my router and j just have a firewall blocking it, checked all setting no settings have applied I've even opened the ports 5279 & 5280 and I'm not confident they are going to sort for me as they just telling me to try a different Ethernet port on LAN box ...

Mám podobný problém s dataloggerem Growatt SPF5000ES. Po dobu 5 měsíců fungoval Shinephone perfektně, dokud jsem jednou neztratil komunikaci. Provedl jsem novou instalaci dataloggeru. Na konci potvrdí, že datalogger byl úspěšně nainstalován, ale v aplikaci je stále offline. Jak v mobilní, tak v PC aplikaci. Díky za radu

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2023-11-30 v 15.22.34.jpeg
    Snímek obrazovky 2023-11-30 v 15.22.34.jpeg
    168.2 KB · Views: 7
Back