diy solar

diy solar

Shopping for Eg4 Mini split through google shopping option. Free shipping.

I_can_solar_it

After seeing that Signature Solar has the shipping cost at $700+ for the Eg4 24,000 btu mini split, I checked shopping on google and noticed 3 or more sites listing the same product at the same price but twitch free shipping and no tax for one. Are these sites reputable? Or should I just fork over 700$ to get the unit I want.

The sites are:

Solar guys address comes up as a house for sale, not a business. Nothing on BBB for Pinnacle Commerce LLC, the name of their company.

Thanks for the reply
Solar guys address comes up as a house for sale, not a business. Nothing on BBB for Pinnacle Commerce LLC, the name of their company.
thanks for the reply I found another thread about Solar Sovereign being under the umbrella of Signature Solar. The thread contained a response from the ceo of solar sovereign and also signature Solar saying it is a legitimate business.

one out three confirmed by several sources. The other website is called “the Home Upgrade”
It all must be similar to a drop shipping type of arrangement

After seeing that Signature Solar has the shipping cost at $700+ for the Eg4 24,000 btu mini split, I checked shopping on google and noticed 3 or more sites listing the same product at the same price but twitch free shipping and no tax for one. Are these sites reputable? Or should I just fork over 700$ to get the unit I want.

The sites are:

Hey, guys, nice to meet you all! I stumbled upon this forum by coincidence lol, and decided to make an account just to clear some things up!

I'm the founder of Solarguyspro.com - and I can confidently say we are a legit company!

We are relatively new, which is why we arent listed with BBB yet - we are currently in the works of doing so :)

The address thing had gotten people a bit confused, but we have that temporarily on our website footer until we get approved from our advertising/website hosting companies to verify that we are indeed real people living in the USA and a real business, and not some random people across the other side of the world using a business address and claiming that we're USA based when we aren't. Basically that address will stay there for a few days (probably 1 week) then it'll get switched back after we've been verified on our new website hosting/advertising service!

It should be switched to the business address in a couple of days!

We are also an authorized dealer/wholesaler of Signature Solar and all the other brands in our store!

The mini splits have been one of our best sellers this month and I confirm that you'll find the best price with us since we have the cheapest shipping options available.

Let me know if you guys have any questions, i'm here to help! Feel free to send us an email at: info@solarguyspro.com for any questions.

If you'd all like, I can also send you a personal contact/email from Signature Solar that we work with directly to verify we are authorized wholesaler, feel free to let me know if you'd like me to send it over! :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, guys, nice to meet you all! I stumbled upon this forum by coincidence lol, and decided to make an account just to clear some things up!

I'm the founder of Solarguyspro.com - and I can confidently say we are a legit company!

We are relatively new, which is why we arent listed with BBB yet - we are currently in the works of doing so :)

The address thing had gotten people a bit confused, but we have that temporarily on our website footer until we get approved from our advertising/website hosting companies to verify that we are indeed real people living in the USA and a real business, and not some random people across the other side of the world using a business address and claiming that we're USA based when we aren't. Basically that address will stay there for a few days (probably 1 week) then it'll get switched back after we've been verified on our new website hosting/advertising service!

It should be switched to the business address in a couple of days!

We are also an authorized dealer/wholesaler of Signature Solar and all the other brands in our store!

The mini splits have been one of our best sellers this month and I confirm that you'll find the best price with us since we have the cheapest shipping options available.

Let me know if you guys have any questions, i'm here to help! Feel free to send us an email at: info@solarguyspro.com for any questions.

If you'd all like, I can also send you a personal contact/email from Signature Solar that we work with directly to verify we are authorized wholesaler, feel free to let me know if you'd like me to send it over! :)

Thanks!
Are you guys going to be carrying the eg4 powerpro battery?

Are you guys going to be carrying the eg4 powerpro battery?
Hey, yeah we are carrying the EG4 Powerpro! The pre-order phase is over and they've actually begun shipping out (Mid-September, which is now)!!

I'll attach the PowerPro link below, feel free to grab your hands on one while they're in stock!

You can find it on our website here ?: https://solarguyspro.com/products/e...po4-all-weather-energy-storage-ul1973-ul9540a

Let me know if you have any questions!

Also do you have the DIY EG4 units in stock?
Hey, I'm not quite sure which DIY EG4 product you're referring to, but if you referring to the Mini Splits, then yes!

We have a wide range of the EG4 DIY Plug & Play Minisplits, ranging from the 9000 BTU all the way to the 24000 BTU! You can find them here: https://solarguyspro.com/search?q=Mini+Split

If that's not what you're asking for, let me know and I can take a look at exactly what you need!

You can also just send us an email to: info@solarguyspro.com or give us a call at: 307-429-3925 - either way works!

Last edited:

The sites are:

I can help you, if your still interested in Solar Air Conditioners ! Save you $ .... I have bought from a reputable manufacturer overseas. Units are less and the shipping is cheaper. I also own a hot spot solar AC/DC hybrid 12000btu and have a friend who owns 2 18000btu units. I just installed overseas units this past summer! I have 2 different manufacturers overseas produce a more efficient units...9kbtu-36kbtu batteries panels inverter less units, inverter units, inverters, controllers. Reach out if interested

I can help you, if your still interested in Solar Air Conditioners ! Save you $ .... I have bought from a reputable manufacturer overseas. Units are less and the shipping is cheaper. I also own a hot spot solar AC/DC hybrid 12000btu and have a friend who owns 2 18000btu units. I just installed overseas units this past summer! I have 2 different manufacturers overseas produce a more efficient units...9kbtu-36kbtu batteries panels inverter less units, inverter units, inverters, controllers. Reach out if interested
I live in Bullhead City AZ 1 of hottest cities in the US! I can say without doubt these units work beautifully 118° temps outside. Cools my home 75°.... No issues!!

Gree, Deye? Do tell more.

Back