diy solar

diy solar

Solar Assistant not switching to SUB at set battery SOC

SA is directly plugged into both inverters each with its own cable
I think you have to do this to see both inverters in SA
Yes you can see both, but SA instructs one inverter. If it’s talking to the wrong one nothing may happen.

Yes you can see both, but SA instructs one inverter. If it’s talking to the wrong one nothing may happen.
I had both connected and ultimately it was the flip of a coin as to which one was assigned as "Inverter 1". It actually changed between reboots. In talking to SA about it, at some point they're gonna add the ability to map which inverter is which, but there's no ETA. Since most of the settings sync (with a few exceptions), it shouldn't matter which inverter you're making the change on because they will propagate.

I had both connected and ultimately it was the flip of a coin as to which one was assigned as "Inverter 1". It actually changed between reboots. In talking to SA about it, at some point they're gonna add the ability to map which inverter is which, but there's no ETA. Since most of the settings sync (with a few exceptions), it shouldn't matter which inverter you're making the change on because they will propagate.
Flip of the coin? I wasn’t that lucky.
It’s good SA is working on it. I’ve run into issues when it’s wrong.

Back