diy solar

diy solar

Solar kit in a box?

prduke

I was looking to get a portable solar panel "in a box" so I can keep everything together, pack it up on camping trips, etc. I found a site called cutting edge power (cuttingedgepower.com) and they have different configs. Does anyone have any experience with this company? Are there other sites / companies that can do this? I don't feel comfy building a box yet as I am new to this. I have an Ecoflow and solar panel for small things, but looking for something more powerful (not full house) to run things like a fridge, box fan, microwave, freezer, etc for a longer duration via solar and then battery during night. Thoughts? Thank you.

I've never heard of them but that place looks interesting. Would be interested to see if anyone has purchased from them.

ecoflow will run a fridge, fan, freezer... micro may be on the edge depending on the size of the micro and the size of the ecoflow.

any of the larger solar generators will do this out of the box. The biggest thing to look for is do they support an external battery (to add capacity) and what do they accept for solar charge input. some of them only accept a fraction of the solar input that they can output.

Obiously building your own out of an 24v AIO unit and several FLA batts is the least expensive and best performance/$ you can get.

Back