diy solar

diy solar

Solar Sovereign Father's Day promo experience

Tim4Freedom

With different tiers of purchasing, Solar Sovereign offered free shipping, discounts for each tier, discount for your first purchase, and price matching of a competitor for the same product. First, there was resistance to combining discounts such as free shipping and the purchase tier discount. Secondly, there was resistance to allow an offered first-time purchaser $100 discount if other discounts were applicable. Third, price matching didn't happen. Amazon was not included as a competitor for price matching because they sell "black market products." eBay price matches are not allowed - that's somewhat understandable but should be specified by Solar Sovereign. Fourth, a unit price quote for modules just 7 days earlier would not be honored by Solar Sovereign.
Each of these Father's Day promo elements had unwritten conditions. If Solar Sovereign cannot even stand behind their promotional offering, am I really confident in sending them $6,000? What would they really ship to me, and when? And Solar Sovereign just left everything hanging at the end - no feedback that they couldn't or wouldn't stand behind their Father's Day promotion.
Disappointed! I will shop elsewhere.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240617-082618.png
    Screenshot_20240617-082618.png
    230.3 KB · Views: 6
Least you asked the right questions and moved on.

Lots of good vendors out there that don’t need “promos” or “super saver deals” to move product.

diy solar

diy solar
Back