diy solar

diy solar

SOLD NEW EG4 6000EX-48HV All In One Solar Inverter SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

dp09

I have a brand new unopened EG4 6K Off-Grid Split Phase Inverter | 6000EX-48HV | 6000W Output | 7500W PV Input | 500V VOC Input | Split Phase 120/240VAC | All In One Solar Inverter.

I initially designed my off-grid solar setup around this inverter when I expected to build a workshop along with my house but the plans for the shop are on hold indefinitely so I redesigned my system with a different inverter setup and now this unit just sits.

I’m not sure what a fair price would be but I’m thinking around $950 or best offer, and that includes free shipping to the lower 48 US states. Shipping to other locations will have to be discussed before purchase. Since I have it in hand and it’s still boxed up shipping will be mailed same day.

Attachments

• IMG_2086.jpeg
    IMG_2086.jpeg
    433.9 KB · Views: 0
I don't think you'll get $950. First, no warranty, even though it is new. Second, product is discontinued. Third, there have been issues with these which is why so many switched to the 6000xp or other AIO.

I'm on the fence about buying one of these. I installed one just a few months ago and don't have any problems, yet. I'm thinking of getting one as a backup or having a long term plan to switch the current one out.

I don't think you'll get $950. First, no warranty, even though it is new. Second, product is discontinued. Third, there have been issues with these which is why so many switched to the 6000xp or other AIO.

I'm on the fence about buying one of these. I installed one just a few months ago and don't have any problems, yet. I'm thinking of getting one as a backup or having a long term plan to switch the current one out.
Yeah those are all fair points, and now that you mention it I kind of agree. I’m gonna update the listing. Since shipping is included and around $150 what would you think would be a fair asking price?

I mainly want to sell it so it doesn’t just continue to sit if someone else has a use for it since I currently don’t, but if it doesn’t sell then I’m sure I’ll make use of it a few years down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back