diy solar

diy solar

No longer selling -- 2x EG4 18KPV-12LV AIO Hybrid Inverters

Millennium

Hi All,

Sorry, but I'm no longer selling these:
2x (two) brand new (unopened) All-In-One EG4 18KPV-12LV Solar Hybrid Inverters. I just purchased these from Signature Solar in September 2023.

Inverter: EG4 18KPV Hybrid Inverter | 18000W PV Input | 12000W Output | 48V 120/240V Split Phase
Model: EG4 18KPV-12LV
SKU: 1602002
Link:
https://signaturesolar.com/eg4-18kpv-hybrid-inverter-all-in-one-solar-inverter-eg4-18kpv-12lv/

The reason I'm selling is because I don't have room to install these in my home. :(
I'm now looking to buy a single All-in-One 3-phase inverter from Sol-Ark; I can fit one inverter, not two.

I'm trying to recoup some of my money and will sell at a discount.
Will take best offer, but please NO lowball offers.

I can deliver to anyplace in Southern Arizona (counties: Maricopa, Pinal, Pima, Cochise, etc.).

I don't ship. This offer is for pickup in Arizona, or you will need to arrange your own shipping.
I will try to facilitate any shipping arrangements as best I can (ie, loading, etc.).

I'd be happy to PM my phone and email, if anyone is seriously interested to discuss.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi All,

I'm selling 2x (two) brand new (unopened) All-In-One EG4 18KPV-12LV Solar Hybrid Inverters. I just purchased these from Signature Solar in September 2023.

Inverter: EG4 18KPV Hybrid Inverter | 18000W PV Input | 12000W Output | 48V 120/240V Split Phase
Model: EG4 18KPV-12LV
SKU:
Link: https://signaturesolar.com/eg4-18kpv-hybrid-inverter-all-in-one-solar-inverter-eg4-18kpv-12lv/

The reason I'm selling is because I don't have room to install these in my home. :(
I'm now looking to buy a single All-in-One 3-phase inverter from Sol-Ark; I can fit one inverter, not two.

I'm trying to recoup some of my money and will sell at a discount.
Will take best offer, but please NO lowball offers.

I can deliver to anyplace in Southern Arizona (counties: Maricopa, Pinal, Pima, Cochise, etc.).

I don't ship. This offer is for pickup in Arizona, or you will need to arrange your own shipping.
I will try to facilitate any shipping arrangements as best I can (ie, loading, etc.).

I'd be happy to PM my phone and email, if anyone is seriously interested to discuss.

Thank you!
You going to 3 phase for your house?
Which Sol-Ark unit are you going with?

You going to 3 phase for your house?
Which Sol-Ark unit are you going with?
I'm thinking the Sol-Ark 30K-3P-208V, but I just discovered that I'll need a new high-voltage battery rack, which is going to get expensive.
I found one for $21K.
That's $535/kW for the 3-phase inverter batteries versus $290/kW for the single/multi-phase inverter batteries.

I really like the Sol-Ark 60K-3P-480V, but the batteries cost anywhere from $30-40K for an indoor or outdoor rack.
That's anywhere between $510-$660/kW. Yikes!!

Now I'm having second thoughts about the 3-phase inverters.
I may just keep the single-phase inverters.

I'm thinking the Sol-Ark 30K-3P-208V, but I just discovered that I'll need a new high-voltage battery rack, which is going to get expensive.
I found one for $21K.
That's $535/kW for the 3-phase inverter batteries versus $290/kW for the single/multi-phase inverter batteries.

I really like the Sol-Ark 60K-3P-480V, but the batteries cost anywhere from $30-40K for an indoor or outdoor rack.
That's anywhere between $510-$660/kW. Yikes!!

Now I'm having second thoughts about the 3-phase inverters.
I may just keep the single-phase inverters.

You could buy individual cells then run them in series for the 520volts?

520v@280ah is like 150kwh.

Got to be a better solution than buying proprietary batteries.

There is a guy on YT who lives by himself in a trailer.
Has a ballast ground mount array.

Looks like he uses Jk balancing.

He also runs a High voltage inverter.

Edit:

Here is his channel. He runs 230 vdc.

Last edited:
Back