diy solar

diy solar

EG4 new AIO rated 12K output and 18kPV aka "EG4-18Kpv-12LV"

Oh wait. Before that we bypassed the transfer switch like i said before, that didnt work either.

Thats when i decided to break the seal of the box and remove meter and VOILÁ
Always check all the wires. I'll be checking 100% of'em frequently for awhile and then maybe once a season. I think I was the only guy talking about this.

Already corrected it myself… no, didn’t call anyone. They were probably going to take 1 week to come and fix it and weren't going to do it with the same quality time ?
What exactly did you do? I would at least want some heat shrink where the insulation melted and clean the terminals before re-torquing.

The connector actually looked adequately sized, hard to tell for sure. I'd bet it was not properly torqued to begin with should be 2/0 or something. If you broke the seal around here you'd best be calling the power company ASAP to put on a new one.

The connector actually looked adequately sized, hard to tell for sure. I'd bet it was not properly torqued to begin with should be 2/0 or something. If you broke the seal around here you'd best be calling the power company ASAP to put on a new one.
Different Country.

Last edited:
That’s the same thing i said yesterday, wherever or whatever we find was thanks to solar and guys like @Markus_EG4 and @Zapper77
Good news! Everything is back to normal, the problem was OUTSIDE the house, between the gris meter and the power lines. It had a really bad and old connection, the made a new one, i conducted the same tests and everything went perfect. We are back to normal! Thanks to everyone of this community, shout out to @Markus_EG4 @Zapper77 @Quattrohead

Good news! Everything is back to normal, the problem was OUTSIDE the house, between the gris meter and the power lines. It had a really bad and old connection, the made a new one, i conducted the same tests and everything went perfect. We are back to normal! Thanks to everyone of this community, shout out to @Markus_EG4 @Zapper77 @Quattrohead

Very good news.
I'm sure luxpowertek is very relieved. Solark- not so much ?

So after you repair the N in your meter you the problem persisted and you called the electrical comp?

So after you repair the N in your meter you the problem persisted and you called the electrical comp?
It's possible that when the meter box neutral shorted out, that it also overloaded the main line connection.

Edit to add: he was still troubleshooting the grid voltage imbalance when measured against neutral.

Yes. The problem persisted exactly the same. I used the neutral from the generator and everything worked fine, so i knew it had to be up on the connection of the main lines.

And as you heard on the video, he told me the old connector is really bad quality and the connection was awful and looked old.

He installed a new neutral connector and everything is great now.

So my problem was NOT the 18kpv, it was a problem with the grid. Im renaming the video i uploaded before

Yes. The problem persisted exactly the same. I used the neutral from the generator and everything worked fine, so i knew it had to be up on the connection of the main lines.

And as you heard on the video, he told me the old connector is really bad quality and the connection was awful and looked old.

He installed a new neutral connector and everything is great now.

So my problem was NOT the 18kpv, it was a problem with the grid. Im renaming the video i uploaded before
Great to hear, i order 2 18kpv with 4 power pro for Hiati so don't want to hear any problem with this system.

Great to hear, i order 2 18kpv with 4 power pro for Hiati so don't want to hear any problem with this system.
Only 4 lifepro? What is your plan for usage? I know there is no electricity in almost the complete country, so you cant feed to the grid neither. So why 2 units of 18kpv and only 4 lifepro batteries? Or did you mean 2 x 30kwh kits (total 60kwh’s of batteries)?

Im you next door neighbor ? are you in PAP or Cap Haitien?

Back