diy solar

diy solar

Solis Have S5-GR1P3.6K and RAI-3K-48ES-5G to solis cloud

semc

I have a Solis S5-GR1P3.6K with datalogger and RAI-3K-48ES-5G AC coupled inv with a US 5000 plyon tech battery
the RAI-3K-48ES-5G has the wifi connection to the solis tech app on my mobile.
how can i add the RAI-3K-48ES-5G to the solis cloud.
Any help appreciated

I have a Solis S5-GR1P3.6K with datalogger and RAI-3K-48ES-5G AC coupled inv with a US 5000 plyon tech battery
the RAI-3K-48ES-5G has the wifi connection to the solis tech app on my mobile.
how can i add the RAI-3K-48ES-5G to the solis cloud.
Any help appreciated

Couple of things needed:

The logger needs to be connected to the internet, you set that up by providing your wifi login information to the stick
You have to create a account on the Solis portal and then can add using the serial number of the data logger stick to your account. The logger should have come with these instructions

Couple of things needed:

The logger needs to be connected to the internet, you set that up by providing your wifi login information to the stick
You have to create a account on the Solis portal and then can add using the serial number of the data logger stick to your account. The logger should have come with these instructions
i cannot find a way to connect the RAI-3K-48ES-5G wifi signal to the datalogger in the s5-gr1p3.6 as it has no rs485 port i can plug into.

i cannot find a way to connect the RAI-3K-48ES-5G wifi signal to the datalogger in the s5-gr1p3.6 as it has no rs485 port i can plug into.
The Data logger IS the wifi, the inverter has no networking built in. In the Data logger is a page to setup connecting to your home internet router. This is all covered in the installation instructions that come with the Data Logger stick

The Data logger IS the wifi, the inverter has no networking built in. In the Data logger is a page to setup connecting to your home internet router. This is all covered in the installation instructions that come with the Data Logger stick
thankyou, i think i need another data logger then for the RAI-3K-48ES-5G as i wont be able to connect it's wifi to the data loggir in the S5-GR1P3.6K.

I also have a problem in setting up the time function, i have charge time set from 2:00 to 4:00 and discharge 17:00 21:00 and not allowed from grid, but the battery keeps putting in 3kw for 30seconds then discharging 3kw to the house for 30 seconds, I cannot find anything to stop this, have pylon us5000 setup, dont know if you can help with this as i have searched internet with no luck, sorry newbee

thankyou, i think i need another data logger then for the RAI-3K-48ES-5G as i wont be able to connect it's wifi to the data loggir in the S5-GR1P3.6K.

I also have a problem in setting up the time function, i have charge time set from 2:00 to 4:00 and discharge 17:00 21:00 and not allowed from grid, but the battery keeps putting in 3kw for 30seconds then discharging 3kw to the house for 30 seconds, I cannot find anything to stop this, have pylon us5000 setup, dont know if you can help with this as i have searched internet with no luck, sorry newbee

I believe you are missing a key point, the data loggers are intended to connect to your home wifi, you can have one or one hundred data loggers, they are all independent of each other.

The included instructions cover how to configure the data logger to connect to your home wifi, this will be done independently for each logger. Basically you need the SSID and password of your router and that information is entered into the data logger so it can connect to the home wifi and onto the cloud based monitoring platform.

If you are using the TOU schedule, you have to have ALL 24 hours covered, which you appear to not have, so in the unschedule times it will do default settings. If you want neither charge or discharge in the other times, then set the current to zero should address your issue

today electric usage shows £7 where without the RAI-3K-48ES-5G switched on its normally £3 , the only way i seem able to stop it charging for 30 seconds (3kw), then discharging for 30seconds is to turn the grid off, but this shuts it down and the time function does not work, any sugestions please. here is a copy of my settings

Attachments

• SETTINGS.pdf
    187.7 KB · Views: 3
Back