diy solar

diy solar

Solis inverter no-grid alarm. SolisCloud "Inverter control" problem?

Pgreen39

I have Solis inverter RHI-5K-48ES-5G and 3 Pylontech US3000C batteries installed in loft last summer with 12 JA solar panels.
After recently installing new datalogger (S3-WIFI-ST) and using "control inverter" from SolisCloud to set charging time 03:00 - 06:00 from grid, The system immediately started charging batteries from grid at 6kW followed shortly by tripping the AC switch giving me the alarm below.
When I set time back to 00:00 and disallow charge from grid, and flip the AC switch back on, it immediately charges from grid again and flips the switch shortly afterwards.
Anyone seen this or knows what is going on? Was working fine previously when I had set the same directly on the inverter screen. Maybe something not right about the control inverter module added to SolisCloud?
So currently I cannot switch on grid to the inverter without it tripping shortly after.
Alarm:

Alarm code: 1015
Alarm time: 2023-03-26 18:16:17
Alarm content: NO-Grid"

Is it stuck in off grid mode?

I have Solis inverter RHI-5K-48ES-5G and 3 Pylontech US3000C batteries installed in loft last summer with 12 JA solar panels.
After recently installing new datalogger (S3-WIFI-ST) and using "control inverter" from SolisCloud to set charging time 03:00 - 06:00 from grid, The system immediately started charging batteries from grid at 6kW followed shortly by tripping the AC switch giving me the alarm below.
When I set time back to 00:00 and disallow charge from grid, and flip the AC switch back on, it immediately charges from grid again and flips the switch shortly afterwards.
Anyone seen this or knows what is going on? Was working fine previously when I had set the same directly on the inverter screen. Maybe something not right about the control inverter module added to SolisCloud?
So currently I cannot switch on grid to the inverter without it tripping shortly after.
Alarm:

Alarm code: 1015
Alarm time: 2023-03-26 18:16:17
Alarm content: NO-Grid"
If its tripping the breaker/MCB then you have an over current situation, nothing to do with the datalogger, you have probably set your charge rate higher. What breaker size do you have installed?

diy solar

diy solar
Back