diy solar

diy solar

Source for Grade B cells - 280ah

sshibly

Solar Enthusiast
Has anyone bought Grade B cells recently?

Is the price difference worth the lesser rating?

Please share what you found.

No one advertises "Grade-B" cells. There are several vendors selling Bulk/Commodity cells. Very FEW ever advertise used cells, so you'd be hard pressed to find those. A few companies sold them but from what I know, they had too many issues with Quality & Consistency so they pulled back somewhat. BigBattery was one such vendor with used cells.

No one advertises "Grade-B" cells. There are several vendors selling Bulk/Commodity cells. Very FEW ever advertise used cells, so you'd be hard pressed to find those. A few companies sold them but from what I know, they had too many issues with Quality & Consistency so they pulled back somewhat. BigBattery was one such vendor with used cells.
Steve,
Gotcha, I found your old thread on the same topic,
From reading the threads and how they are sourcing the EVE cells, I content that they are nearly ALL B cells :ROFLMAO:

aka rejects.

There is a large industry that sell the "rejects" from the garments industry. Some Polo Ralphs are sold at pennies cuz the stiches are 1.88 mm apart than 1.85 mm..

I wonder if anyone can speak to how these cells are being acquired by the resellers.

It would be nice if we can buy one container of em and then meet at at Port of LA with our trucks and fill it up and drive off :rolleyes:

Back