diy solar

diy solar

Still dealing with nightmare inspection

MikeSpeegle

Is there any battery turn off relay besides Blue sea systems, and TE EV200A1ANA. Both of which are not UL Listed. The blue sea systems is marine listed and used by coast guard but nope inspector says must be UL listed. He claims they are out there but says it’s not his job to tell me what.

This is my last try before I run 4/0 through my garage wall and brick to make N actually cutoff.

Please any of you installers know of a 12v or 24v relay. Either powered or magnetic lever that will be UL listed. Or any approach I can use. He absolutely hates DIY

Thank you so much to this group already you have helped me so much I. Making my solar system a reality.

I have SolArk 15k AC coupled Solar Edge System. And 4S4P 16 battery 12.8v 250ah system. Setup to be 51.2v 51.2 kWh system of Marine grade Vestwoods 200 amp BMS battery setup.

Thanks for your consideration,

Mike

May want to explore some of the pull cable switches, they are common for large industrial machines. The switch stays next to unit, but they can run a cable/rope any distance for a "pull to stop" kill switch function. Crude but effective.

I dont know if they offer high amperage DC options.

Back