diy solar

diy solar

Sungold Batteries 48v

bones1

Does anyone have these Sungold 48v rack mount batteries

hello, anyone using the Sungold batteries. Pretty close to puling the trigger on these. $1200 a piece.

There are a couple of people that have some here, they don't seem to be having much luck getting them to communicate even with sungold's own inverters at the moment.
What are you comparing them with?

I have one and another hopefully on the way (if they ever ship it) The one I have seems to be sturdy and well put together. I managed to access it directly using RS232 via USB from WIN 11 and able to change parameters etc.
I strugged with the pinout in the manual for CANBUS, but once you realise the PINOUT is wrong and that it really is a CANBUS B cable it links directly to Victron Cerbo GX BMS CAN without any issues. It reports itself as a smart BMS with SoC, Voltage and Current as well as some other parameters. I seem to remember it said it was LEOTECH but it works and now I wait the second one to see if both show with an RS485 link

Yep. I am using them... have five connected to a Sungold 10k48 Inverter...all working great.....

had some issues with communication....but seem worked out now... see my thread for details...

Back