diy solar

diy solar

The Great Reset. Globalist Scumbags. Things that don't fit somewhere else.

I give that country 5-10 years tops, it is falling apart.

Want to guess who will come to their aid.

I know this might sound bad, but it is the truth. Look at Rhodesia, look at South Africa two countries that could take care of themselves totally. They had been cut off from the world and they are doing just fine before.....

Look at them now, the people currently in power got handed the keys to a country that ran perfectly now it is a total hole, and it will not get better. Zimbabwe is currently begging the white farmers to come back. Rhodesia was the bread basket of africa, now they can't even feed themselves. Now SA does not have any water, and you are spot on they are handing it out based on race. This will not last for long, and IMHO it is all planned.

Now look here we have states shutting down small farmers, just what do you think will happen here is a few years. Want to talk about how it is illegal to collect rain water in some places in the US. They don't want you to have the ability to feed yourself, they want you to rely on the .gov for everything this way they can control you.
We are the choir Maybe the masses will sing with us.

2 things:

Governor of NY ejected from fallen NY police officers’ funeral.

Interesting… wonder why they did not want her there.

Soros has been financing Hamas according to NewsMax He was reported funding many bad things like BLM and rioters.
Easy solution is defund Soros and his entire network. Sadly That will not happen.

IMG_5824.png

Netanyahu has never got along with Soros.

Named second highest Democratic donor behind Soros … just got nailed with 25 yr prison sentence. Probably be the special prison for elites and free to come go like Epstein got that time. Probably serve 12yrs if not appealed …. Stole over $8 Billion(edit) dollars. Was stated
Democrats - that got donations would have to repay money not sure if still in effect.

IMG_5845.jpeg

I have to wonder how much of that stolen $8 billion went to Act Blue website which shows they have over $13 billion?

This guy is a real piece of work. He is a P.O.S…… Sam Bankman Fried was doing big time money laundering.

Biden and others might have to pay back monies from him. Supposedly he had Rinos too.

Last edited:
Just so you know the same Judge Kaplan that sentenced Sam Bankman Fried also sentenced Trump over the E Jean Carroll case. They wanted Bankman Fried to get ~50 years but only got 25 which will probably be 12 yrs or less.

Was posted in another thread but I didn't actually realize the Day of Visibilty trans thing was declared to fall on Easter Sunday.

D71 and I know why that was done and who did it.

Wow....

Reactions: D71
IMG_5854.jpegRemember the post where white woman was whining got million views for getting punched in NYC?

Post in thread 'The Great Reset. Globalist Scumbags. Things that don't fit somewhere else.'
https://diysolarforum.com/threads/t...at-dont-fit-somewhere-else.74788/post-1047929

Her father is reported FBI

The guy accused of attacking her is a homeless black man that ran as a republician and is also claimed be a Trump supporter. Imagine that.

MSM not reporting any of this.

The MSM belongs to and employs the same ppl responsible …. most likely the CIA.

So…. Don’t think they will ever be honest.

If ppl can think back that far….. 9-11 post era News and Politicians were pushing to employee Hollyweird in News and Against the World for reporting everything. I bet most ppl forgot those discussions. I bet most ppl never looked at Actors being involved in real life events either.
There was link to Sean Penn and others over Haiti President being murdered a short while back.

Most of our news media are mostly parrots now VS investigating and reporting they are told what to say - report.

Targeting civilians is illegal. Usually targeting leaders is avoided too. That might all change. Well actually it changed a lot when we see get Trump at all cost. 🤣🤡🥸⚔️ News media and govt working joint operations.

It is somehow soothing to watch a smug reporter being berated.

I’d almost bet that part was never main stream shown maybe a part. Ever notice most of the craziest Climax Changers GLOBALIST are wealthy White ppl like Gates, Fink, Soros, Bloomberg, Zuckerberg, and so on WHITE PPL types? 🤡 There is a connection ….. WOKE money grabbers. They are usually tied to things like: climax hoaxers con men, vaccines medical con men, and wars for profit con men.

Politicians …..
THEN

IMG_5872.jpeg

VS Now Don’t want them for contracts. Hahaha Humor.

IMG_5873.jpeg

Back