diy solar

diy solar

The Great Reset. Globalist Scumbags. Things that don't fit somewhere else.

Ukraine is a modern Vietnam. ….you know our govt has our Military SF in there…that was already public knowledge…the Globalist love this one because White ppl are killing White ppl. Them damn white ppl. No need to replace them.

They probably have pictures of Johnson in a compromised situation. Indictment or something. These ppl turn every time. They are more loyal to the machine than us. Maybe their families are being threatened. Ppl like Mitch are a turn coat RINO.

Ppl don’t like this but Israel is not part of USA …they are a foreign Govt that was caught spying on us time time again.
They are in our govt.

IMG_5907.jpeg
IMG_5910.jpeg

They made fun of MTG but her Jewish Space Lasers was in fact true. The author that did that story did investigative stories in the past. He was not honest in that one for everything.

Ukraine is a modern Vietnam. ….you know our govt has our Military SF in there…that was already public knowledge…the Globalist love this one because White ppl are killing White ppl. Them damn white ppl. No need to replace them.

They probably have pictures of Johnson in a compromised situation. Indictment or something. These ppl turn every time. They are more loyal to the machine than us. Maybe their families are being threatened. Ppl like Mitch are a turn coat RINO.

Ppl don’t like this but Israel is not part of USA …they are a foreign Govt that was caught spying on us time time again.
They are in our govt.

View attachment 206867
View attachment 206870

They made fun of MTG but her Jewish Space Lasers was in fact true. The author that did that story did investigative stories in the past. He was not honest in that one for everything.
It has to be some kind of coercion. Zelensky doesn't seem like that persuasive a guy on his own.

It has to be some kind of coercion. Zelensky doesn't seem like that persuasive a guy on his own.
Not many ppl remember but Israel backed Zelensky out in open at first - at beginning then USA ran in like idiots so Israel backed away into shadows. They - Israel are literally a shadow govt. They have captured ppl with false religion for christians. If christians read their bible they would know better …. If they studied history would seen the Rothschild listed for Balfour Declaration - agreement.

The average person was trapped by their govt in Israel back when I was there just like we are trapped by our govt. now. It is the representatives - criminals. Israel is still on verge of an internal Civil War. Bout like we are here.

They had secret security police back then that would show up haul them away. Ppl talked in whispers. We have FBI watching recording everything. Israeli had full on military weapons and carried them everywhere back then. Even still they were afraid of their own govt.

That friggin mccain and friends started that Ukraine cia mess.

This is what they got back in January..
That's absolutely insane ...... Guess they know they are going to get too much bad press if they start up the draft, so they are trying to get people on the down low.

Has that ever been done in the history of the US .... They are even talking about calling up people who were discharged due to disability.

I was in for 6 years. When I got out, I though I was immune from being called back til they had exhausted everybody of draft age .... guess that wasn't the case.
That letter took me back to the day I got my draft notice. I had already signed up for a delayed entry program, but they tried to draft me anyway.

It's hard to believe they are trying to recall people up to the age of 70.

This crap needs to be all over the news. Biden and his bunch of woke idiots have screwed up the military even worse than I thought.

I don't have a link for this post ..... It's my own crazy thoughts.

I was thinking .... If I was a globalist scumbag who wanted to control the world what would I do?

This scenario popped into my head ..... One I haven't seen anyone else consider, or even considered myself up to now.
In the aftermath of the obviously failed Covid mRNA vaccine scam, the ones who didn't take any of the Covid vaccines and the ones who realized the scam along the way have been proven right. For good reason, they don't trust anything coming from the WHO or health agencies of any country.

I would develop a more serious virus that actually does kill 75% of the people infected ...... I would have a vaccine ready made for it that actually did work with 90% or so efficacy.
I'd sit back and watch as 75% of anti-vax community got taken out .... clear sailing from here on out.

It's sad that I have no doubt there are people evil enough to try to pull that off.

I was thinking .... If I was a globalist scumbag who wanted to control the world what would I do?

This scenario popped into my head ..... One I haven't seen anyone else consider, or even considered myself up to now.
In the aftermath of the obviously failed Covid mRNA vaccine scam, the ones who didn't take any of the Covid vaccines and the ones who realized the scam along the way have been proven right. For good reason, they don't trust anything coming from the WHO or health agencies of any country.

I would develop a more serious virus that actually does kill 75% of the people infected ...... I would have a vaccine ready made for it that actually did work with 90% or so efficacy.
I'd sit back and watch as 75% of anti-vax community got taken out .... clear sailing from here on out.

It's sad that I have no doubt there are people evil enough to try to pull that off.
More than likely Ukraine becomes part of NATO.
False flag Russia attack.

Draft starts. WW3.

That's absolutely insane ...... Guess they know they are going to get too much bad press if they start up the draft, so they are trying to get people on the down low.

Has that ever been done in the history of the US .... They are even talking about calling up people who were discharged due to disability.

I was in for 6 years. When I got out, I though I was immune from being called back til they had exhausted everybody of draft age .... guess that wasn't the case.
That letter took me back to the day I got my draft notice. I had already signed up for a delayed entry program, but they tried to draft me anyway.

It's hard to believe they are trying to recall people up to the age of 70.

This crap needs to be all over the news. Biden and his bunch of woke idiots have screwed up the military even worse than I thought.
Joe Biden needs be real leader put on uniform run across battle field Harris can run across the battle field and give enemy bj until they surrender. Schiff can help her.

They were going try make some of the ppl they forced out come back. Inactive reserve status or some bs. Let the panty waist faggots wanting free medical and such go. GI Bill pays off prior college too. You have to complete a given term of service. Unless that shit was changed too.

I know they started fast tracking foreigners to citizen back in the 1970s.

I say we send all the refugees coming here over to Ukraine. Let them get drafted. I read if we keep going at current rate will be spending $1 billion dollars a day for Ukraine.

we have ppl in Military Intel that sit around thinking about stuff like that all the time. 🫣 Trust me it went through my mind over Covid-19. Considered it for a minute. The crazy way they pushed it kept think no not this time.

That Adenovirus vaccine in the Military was awful About killed everyone that took it. It was Military only. Kind of funny for that because they could have tried it on prisons except prisoners rioted like in that Ohio or Indiana prison that time. Don’t remember exact prison. Muslims tore that prison up in refusal to take that vax.

My mind keeps going back to
Influenza A and the Spanish flu they had frankenstein brought back to life. A couple family were id’ed as having Influenza A while 3 other family members got covid and died. I got covid the second time - when everyone was dying in my family but did not die. Only slightly retarded - why am here now with rest of you retards. Hahaha. 😀

Spanish flu reconstructed… the pneumonia was the real killer. I think this shit got out. The military was most likely making it as a weapon. So we might see the real bad one later. Maybe getting sick with covid-19 will make it less lethal for their weapon.

Post in thread 'Do We Need a Control Group?'
https://diysolarforum.com/threads/do-we-need-a-control-group.32289/post-1041393

Maybe the USA is about be Noah’s ark 2.0

Back