diy solar

diy solar

Tilt mount for flat roof??

sale666

Hi im wondering if im just dum to understand or is it super hard to find triangle mounts (good quality and sturdy ones) that i could put rails over to munt 5-6 panels at an angle... What im looking for is the thing in the picture and i have browsed ebay and ali express also been looking up some websites and its not an easy thing to find is this normal?
I live in Croatia (EU) and would like to order a racking system like that to put on tom of my garage so i can fit 5-6 panels as my garage is 5 meters lenth and 6 meters width flat roof made of sandwich panels (the foam insulating thing inside).
Is there any company that has a kit with rails that i could simply order?
Thanks!
16171526873395.jpg

You can order pieces/parts of the clamps on Bezos’ Amazonian Outfitters and source 2x2 aluminum angle and square tubing locally.
Croatia is too far of a drive LOL otherwise I’d say buy the parts, pick up the angle and tubing, and bring 25# of beef +$200 cash to cover shielding gas, rod, stainless bolts, etc and I’d weld you something perfect and adjustable. Price of aluminum though…..

You can order pieces/parts of the clamps on Bezos’ Amazonian Outfitters and source 2x2 aluminum angle and square tubing locally.
Croatia is too far of a drive LOL otherwise I’d say buy the parts, pick up the angle and tubing, and bring 25# of beef +$200 cash to cover shielding gas, rod, stainless bolts, etc and I’d weld you something perfect and adjustable. Price of aluminum though…..
Lol you legend that would make my day! I am kind of surprised it super hard to find a quality piece of equipment thats pre fabricated!

I'm not sure what size panels your wanting to mount but I used these to mount 4 100watt panels to the awning on the front of my house.

$58 a piece. They hold 2 panels each.

View attachment 162434
Thanks man I have seen that but just by looking at those they seems fragile im not convinced buying those for some reason.
Do you have any experience with those?
Im planing to install 5x panels of 450w on my garage roof and I would put a rail on top of those so the panels would be fitted to a rail and those would be support structures like those on the photo!

Thanks man I have seen that but just by looking at those they seems fragile im not convinced buying those for some reason.
Do you have any experience with those?
Im planing to install 5x panels of 450w on my garage roof and I would put a rail on top of those so the panels would be fitted to a rail and those would be support structures like those on the photo!
I put my 450's on a different rack but for roofing mounting it isn't worth it. I would go with regular mounting for roof mounts. The ones I linked hold 2 100 watt panels. 450 wouldn't fit and would be to heavy for them too.

Back