diy solar

diy solar

Titan Max Load Testing

Update from Point Zero Energy: I got a bad batch! (just my luck as always haha!) If I had a Titan that was produced just a week earlier, this problem wouldn't have occurred. They added an upgrade to the inverter board to make it more robust during shipping, but it has caused heat to accumulate next to a sensor. So point zero energy is fixing this batch of units and sending out one to me that works. They had no idea that this problem would occur, so they seem glad that I caught it. I know that other titan users have ran these units 24/7 since feburary, so the results I was getting was quite confusing. I will get a new unit with this problem fixed for the next video. All Titans before this batch do not have this problem. I will do a new video testing the updated unit. They assured me that this will never happen again. Will keep you guys updated.

Update from Point Zero Energy: I got a bad batch! (just my luck as always haha!) If I had a Titan that was produced just a week earlier, this problem wouldn't have occurred. They added an upgrade to the inverter board to make it more robust during shipping, but it has caused heat to accumulate next to a sensor. So point zero energy is fixing this batch of units and sending out one to me that works. They had no idea that this problem would occur, so they seem glad that I caught it. I know that other titan users have ran these units 24/7 since feburary, so the results I was getting was quite confusing. I will get a new unit with this problem fixed for the next video. All Titans before this batch do not have this problem. I will do a new video testing the updated unit. They assured me that this will never happen again. Will keep you guys updated.
How much you want for the defective unit?

Yes. It seems pretty cool. Going to film that tmrw
That's a big box! 57lbs!
Same size as the box my battle born came in but an 1" taller. Lol
Maxoak Facebook handlers are clueless.
They said it was LFP but i knew that was not right.
Hate to spoil the video surprises but what is the panel input plug? And the 25A output socket? thanks.

Last edited:
Seriously! What in the world. I have the worst luck
Your bad luck plays into everyone else's benefit. Who else out there would give an honest transparent rating on these items if it wasn't for your luck? ?. I guess it's meant to be and sadly you'll just have to bear that cross for all of us. lol

Better you than a newb that doesn't understand and figures it is what it is. Although you should get some sort of swag for your default testing service. Hopefully they let you keep the new one.

Although you should get some sort of swag for your default testing service. Hopefully they let you keep the new one.
Normally Youtube reviewers like Will get to keep the tested product.
And they get an affiliate commission on every sale that clicks through their link or uses their code to buy that $3000 Titan or whatever.
Maybe 3% to 8% of the price?
5% on a $3000 Titan is $150
Sell 10 to make $1500
Sell 100 to make $15,000
Battle Born gave Will four $950 list price 100Ah LFP batteries for reviewing them so $3800 and an affiliate commision on each battery sold.

Will has a video on his channel on how much he makes and I am not suggesting that the free products plus affiliate money influences Wills reviews but that is the case for many of these Youtube marketers. Caveat Emptor.

Back