diy solar

diy solar

Truck Camper solar and DC to DC 12v mod

ColoradoMtnMan1

Hello, looking for advice on installing solar panels, mppt, dc to dc charger, inverter. Have a Ford F450 Diesel dually with 360Amp Alternator, Lance 1172 Truck Camper. 2x 80Ah Lead acid batteries, 100w existing solar panel and a GoPower 30amp PWM controller. Looking at upgrading to Victron 30Amp DC to DC charger to camper battery bank, with up fitter switch controller in cab (I run 3 way 6 cu ft fridge on Batts while driving), I plan to add 2x 100W renogy solar panels to truck camper roof rack. Planning two 100w portable panels to aim at sun. Would like an easy plug in interface for portables. Remove PWM replace with Victron MPPT solar controller, not sure what voltage or amps sizing yet maybe 150V 45amp?. Will operate primarily in Rocky Mountain West in extreme cold -15 F winter and hot environments some +100 summers at altitudes usually 8,000' to as high as 10,500'. Considering 2x 100Ah Weize LiFEPO4 Thermal Regulated (heated) batts, plus add a 2000W inverter (maybe Giandel). I also have an efficient/quiet Honda 2200 inverter generator I prefer over the Onan propane onboard 2500 gen that uses way too much propane. Would appreciate recommendations from those of you with experiences and wisdom on this. Thank you in advance.

I like the Kisae 1250. It is a dual DC2DC & Solar Charger ( up to 50 amps );

Also it is very “User Programable”;

Here is some interesting ( but useless ) info ?;

IMG_0436.jpeg

I live in Victoria & stumbled into the Go Power office one day. Their BM Shunt equipment looked identical to the Victron BM 712 ?.

Yet a little more Victoria BC “Go Power” history;

Last edited:
Also;

-15F ??

I’m Canadian, so temps that cold I might consider AGMs.

Not all AGMs are equal
. I have had excellent luck with these Rolls;

For 12vdc I just “series” 2 - 6 volts

IMG_0437.jpeg

These Rolls like 50 amps current, but can handle ( 83 amps ), if I trust the actual battery label. Here is a screenshot of my camper van ( Victron BM 712 ), showing the Kisae 1250 which is capped @ 50 amps charging up my Rolls 250Ah battery bank 12vdc;

IMG_5501.png

IMG_5499.png

46 amps ?

Last edited:

I think it is best, no stone unturned when dealing with technology, & choice.

In a cold environment, AGMs are a simpler battery to deal with. There are pros & cons of course.

If in extreme cold temps, & you are on battery power do you want to use up that battery power to heat up your batteries?

A lot of these decisions come down to personal use profiles of the RV owner.

So would have to dive in a little deeper with how the OP needs/uses his RV. However, keep this in mind 1 - 20lb standard Propane Tank carries the same energy as 116 - 100Ah LFP batteries ? ,,, All things Heat ( including Batteries ), best be done with something like propane.

I’m guessing the OP already knows this.

Last edited:
I just replaced my friends 5year old (underperforming) AGMs in his RV with my old lithiums that still tested to 99% after 4years of everday use.

I was hoping you would provide more than an opinion on why you choose AGM over Lithium. Thought I was going to learn something.

I’m Canadian, so temps that cold I might consider AGMs.

I wouldn’t consider AGMs since you can insulate Lifepo4 and/or hear them. Charging AGMs properly is a pita. Charging lifepo4 is easy peasy.

Hello, looking for advice on installing solar panels, mppt, dc to dc charger, inverter. Have a Ford F450 Diesel dually with 360Amp Alternator, Lance 1172 Truck Camper. I plan to add 2x 100W renogy solar panels to truck camper roof rack.
Why not add 1x200W panel (or larger)? One panel would simplify wiring if it will fit.
Planning two 100w portable panels to aim at sun. Would like an easy plug in interface for portables.
I would do 1x200W portable for the same reason. Im looking to do this as well. I want a higher voltage panel (example: CMQC Portable 36V 200W) my thought is that the voltage drop would be mitigated while using a long cord going to a separate MPPT mounted at the vehicle. I would use an MC4-to-XT60 connector and mount an XT60 receptacle on the vehicle.
Remove PWM replace with Victron MPPT solar controller, not sure what voltage or amps sizing yet maybe 150V 45amp?.
I have a 100/30 for my single 325W 70Voc residential panel. I would use a 75/15 for my example portable panel above.
Will operate primarily in Rocky Mountain West in extreme cold -15 F winter and hot environments some +100 summers at altitudes usually 8,000' to as high as 10,500'. Considering 2x 100Ah Weize LiFEPO4 Thermal Regulated (heated) batts, plus add a 2000W inverter (maybe Giandel).
I looked up your camper and I can only presume your battery bank is installed in a cubby with limited space. I would install as much lithium battery capacity as possible. Four years ago I thought 200Ah would be plenty. It was for awhile. However, now with a diesel heater running roughly 9hrs/night and Starlink/laptop for 9hrs/day it all adds up to being a concern after day two - and if there is no sun it becomes a problem. Buy once, cry once. Just do it, get the big battery.
I also have an efficient/quiet Honda 2200 inverter generator I prefer over the Onan propane onboard 2500 gen that uses way too much propane.
A quick search came up with articles stating generators do not perform well at elevation. I don't know, I haven't had the occasion. My opinion, propane sucks. Honda inverters are expensive for a reason, one of the few that actually maintain the power they advertise, but carrying and storing fuel sucks equally if not more. But you need a way to power that AC...

I installed a EasyStart capacitor on my 13K Dometic AC unit. My little EU2000 will now run my AC (but only in the best conditions and certainly will not at elevation) but I have a Handi3000 for that. I use my AC maybe 1-2x/year. I didn't use it all this year.

The literature for your camper shows propane capacity as "2-7 GAL". If that is a limit I see why you state this is a problem. Ive never owned an Onan but Ive read many instances where they provide more problems than they solve. And they are obnoxiously loud.

Would appreciate recommendations from those of you with experiences and wisdom on this. Thank you in advance.
This may be an uninformed ill-advised opinion but you could recoup a lot of space and weight if you ditched the Onan generator - easy for me to state as I don't need one. You could build a legit power system in that same space with dual solar controllers, parallel DC-DC chargers (powered by that large alternator), and a single large capacity battery or maybe 2x200Ah. Whichever components you choose try to get as many that will talk to each other. I ended up replacing components with all Victron (shunt, MPPT, DC-DC, temp sense) and they all show in one menu on their BT app. Simplifies things.

Im not a Victron fanboy. Im definitely not a Honda fanboy but Im still buying those products. Come to your own conclusion.

Last edited:
I just replaced my friends 5year old (underperforming) AGMs in his RV with my old lithiums that still tested to 99% after 4years of everday use.

I was hoping you would provide more than an opinion on why you choose AGM over Lithium. Thought I was going to learn something.

Well @12vDC ,,, All I gots are opinions.

Does your neighbour hang out in -17F temps with those 4 year old lithiums you replaced his AGMs with?

Hey Folks, thank you so much for all your quick replies. I really appreciate all of you sharing your thoughts and advice as a newby to both the forum, and to these kind of power upgrades. Here is some additional info.
- I don't have a piece of Victron gear so no brand loyalty, but heard also that the system works together well seamlessly if you buy into them as a more complete system. More cost upfront but less worries over long term. Heard very mixed reviews on Renogy. Some love and some don't. I'll look into the Kisae.
-Wife and I want to retire in a few years and spend more time on the road visiting kids, parks, and boondocking.
- Our battery box will probably only fit 2x 100Ah batteries. Its under our entrance steps with a flip up lid inside the camper, probably gets some warming from camper and batts. I've insulated the box somewhat on bottom and sides by cutting down a foam ground sleeping 3/4" mat and will improve that and seal the vent when I go to Lithiums or AGMs (sealed). Don't like the additional weight of the AGMs but do like the cold weather performance. I think I'll put a temp sensor in my battery box while winter camping and see what it gets down to in batt box when I'm winter camping and log some temp measurements at day, night, and early morning.
- I plan to get a Starlink and WeBoost to improve communications eventually. So thats a power draw consideration. All our lights are LED. I run the TV a little. We hike, fish, hunt, sit at campfire. In winter the furnace runs a lot over night so have to charge the batts before bed with some gen run time.
-Solar can get defeated by snow on the panels here in winters so can't rely on it and probably won't climb on top of truck camper in the winter to clean them off. Plus it doesn't seem that efficient yet. I like the ideas of getting a portable 200W panel with one connection, will look at that. I'll still probably add two rigid 100W panels to the roof rack likely and can just wire that into my existing single 100w roof panel since its got easy existing Mc-4 connection on roof I can split off of. I don't want to add to much weight on roof since it takes from my overall payload and don't want to block vents, antennas, and A/C on roof. Truck campers don't have a lot of room on roof for panels.
- I like the idea of the DC to DC charger having a 6.7L Diesel engine on the truck with spare amps and charging when I travel site to site. I have the oversized alternator based on the camper/snow plow package. My umbilical cord camper to truck only gets a trickle charge currently until I do the upgrade on a higher amp separate line and charger. I like the idea of isolating the Victron 30 amp DC to DC charger away from the solar system for redundancy and with 300W solar on roof I may be able to run both simultaneously if I go to Lithiums that may take more amps.
-Honda 2200 gen has worked flawless for 3-4 years with simple maintenance, but yes, I don't want to carry too much gasoline. I run it for coffee pot, toaster, microwave, and to charge up batts. Never adjusted carb for altitude runs fine camping up over 10,000'. I live at over 8,500'
-We rarely use A/C unit in summer here in high country. Maybe 3 years ago but think I'll use it more when we visit warmer locations eventually.
-Propane, I have two 30# (7gal) bottles onboard. They of course last much better boon docking in winter than my old two 20# (4.2 gal) bottles. Propane heat is my go to in winter and its cheap in Colorado. I don't use an auxiliary heater as I don't want to defeat my tanks being heated when furnace runs and has blower vents to the tanks and sewer drains areas. Its a Kombi furnace that Lance introduced around 2018 (year of my 1172) and its quieter and more efficient than my old dometic furnace in a previous older truck camper.
- I'm not sure I want to tear out the Onan generator yet and convert it to another battery box. Thought about it but there are some big pros (weight reduction) and cons (resale value loss, ease of pushing a button, redundancy if Honda fails or run out of gas in a pinch), etc.
- No idea yet on which inverter I'll get. probably a 2000w will more than do if we are careful with coffee maker, MW, and toaster sequencing...
- Any other thoughts on heated LIFEPO4 batteries? I saw Weize has these for only $269 now for 100ah on Amazon.
- if I run 500w of solar on a 150V 45 Amp system in really cold or hot temps do you think I'm ok or overkill? MPPT Calculators are still confusing to me as a newby.
Thank you again for thoughts and advice.

Heard very mixed reviews on Renogy. Some love and some don't. I'll look into the Kisae.
Hit/miss on Renogy. Theyve had issues and shortcomings with their product lines however, their batteries and PV panels are solid.

You might want to consider an inverter/charger. I dont typically do a lot of hookup camping however, the charger on my Xantrex has seen a lot of action out of my garage at home. Something to consider. Choosing the right inverter I think will be the most difficult of all your components.
- Our battery box will probably only fit 2x 100Ah batteries. Its under our entrance steps with a flip up lid inside the camper, probably gets some warming from camper and batts. I've insulated the box somewhat on bottom and sides by cutting down a foam ground sleeping 3/4" mat and will improve that and seal the vent when I go to Lithiums or AGMs (sealed).
There are a few ways to keep your batteries warm. Insulation is one of the best ways - spending less power with your warming solution - especially if you get non-heated batteries.
Don't like the additional weight of the AGMs but do like the cold weather performance.
Apparently some individuals from Canada have a monopoly on cold weather... But this is from a Canadian company Volts Energies comparing Lead Acid, LiFePO4, and AGM for cold weather performance:

LiFePO4: The Winner of the Winter Battle
LiFePO4 or LFP batteries are suitable for almost all conditions(temperatures ranging from -4°F to 140°F(-20C to 60C)). Lithium batteries are an excellent alternative for continuous, dependable power for off-grid solar, RV, and Camper Van owners who live or travel in extremely cold climates. This is great news for countries that experience harsh weather conditions, such as Canada or those who want to live or travel with their motorhome during winter.”

AGM is not a bad choice, overall is not the BEST choice. One mans junk is another mans treasure.
-Solar can get defeated by snow on the panels here in winters so can't rely on it and probably won't climb on top of truck camper in the winter to clean them off. Plus it doesn't seem that efficient yet. I like the ideas of getting a portable 200W panel with one connection, will look at that. I'll still probably add two rigid 100W panels to the roof rack likely and can just wire that into my existing single 100w roof panel since its got easy existing Mc-4 connection on roof I can split off of. I don't want to add to much weight on roof since it takes from my overall payload and don't want to block vents, antennas, and A/C on roof. Truck campers don't have a lot of room on roof for panels.
Roger that on the simplicity of the existing MC4 connection and adding additional same spec panel(s). Sounds like you are set on this part.
- I like the idea of the DC to DC charger having a 6.7L Diesel engine on the truck with spare amps and charging when I travel site to site. I have the oversized alternator based on the camper/snow plow package.
Good point about having to clear off the panels of snow. And while its not advisable to idle charge DC-DC baking the alternator (your experience may vary), Ive been out in snow storms with no sun to be had, and you gotta do what you gotta do.
-Honda 2200 gen has worked flawless for 3-4 years with simple maintenance, but yes, I don't want to carry too much gasoline. I run it for coffee pot, toaster, microwave, and to charge up batts. Never adjusted carb for altitude runs fine camping up over 10,000'.
I dont bring a generator boondocking. With improvements to a larger capacity lithium bank, solar, and DC charger, your small Honda gen will be only a backup (depending on how long you want to stay or get stuck in adverse weather).
I live at over 8,500'
-We rarely use A/C unit in summer here in high country. Maybe 3 years ago but think I'll use it more when we visit warmer locations eventually.
-Propane, I have two 30# (7gal) bottles onboard. They of course last much better boon docking in winter than my old two 20# (4.2 gal) bottles. Propane heat is my go to in winter and its cheap in Colorado. I don't use an auxiliary heater as I don't want to defeat my tanks being heated when furnace runs and has blower vents to the tanks and sewer drains areas. Its a Kombi furnace that Lance introduced around 2018 (year of my 1172) and its quieter and more efficient than my old dometic furnace in a previous older truck camper.
To further reduce consumption of propane and perhaps cut down to one tank or maybe two smaller ones (?) I would reiterate to consider a diesel heater. But if it aint broke, dont fix it.
- I'm not sure I want to tear out the Onan generator yet and convert it to another battery box. Thought about it but there are some big pros (weight reduction) and cons (resale value loss, ease of pushing a button, redundancy if Honda fails or run out of gas in a pinch), etc.
If propane is working for your needs, at least if you didnt have or didnt have to use the Onan, your two tank supply should never be an issue. This of course would be contingent on your available power capacity, the ability to do without that green monstrosity.
- No idea yet on which inverter I'll get. probably a 2000w will more than do if we are careful with coffee maker, MW, and toaster sequencing...
If you use a microwave or coffee maker regularly, your choice of quality inverter becomes more critical IMO. My Xantrex 3000 has a chorus of mixed reviews. I guess I got a good one. A 2000W will suffice for your needs. Need to find the one with the most responsive customer service. From what Ive read more recently that would remove Renogy from your list of inverters.
- Any other thoughts on heated LIFEPO4 batteries? I saw Weize has these for only $269 now for 100ah on Amazon.
For simplicity sake, on paper heated batteries are a major convenience. As they are a more recent offering I have not heard much feedback on useage/problems. Theyre either working perfectly, or not much use case reported yet.
For added complexity you could devise your own method for warming. My battery bank sits under chassis exposed to ambient. I built a heating plate for my PQ Mini’s, uses 50W max, operates automatically from a temperature relay. Some people simply use an incandescent bulb to maintain heat in a well insulated box. As I have the means/ability to make a battery warmer, I choose not to pursue self-heating batteries - one less thing to go wrong.
I think you can have something wrong with any battery cheap or expensive. Again, customer service goes a long way. Power Queen was VERY responsive for a return on my Black Friday purchase. Received a replacement no questions asked in two days - I think they are a LiTime company.
Funny I just got done bashing Renogy for customer service but for a quality build consider their recent REGO batteries, I believe they are heated as well. I would buy Renogy batteries again. (Their customer service was good a few years ago. They answered all my questions and even called me for two separate issues.)
- if I run 500w of solar on a 150V 45 Amp system in really cold or hot temps do you think I'm ok or overkill? MPPT Calculators are still confusing to me as a newby.
PV panels are rated for Standard Test Conditions (STC) which lists maximum and optimum power capability at a nominal operating temperature. The typical “RV” panels are created for “12volt” systems and rate 18-20Volts. However, in colder comditions the panel voltage will reach closer to its open circuit rating (Voc). Should always spec a solar charge controller (SCC) for approx 15-20% more than your operation. So a panel capable of pushing 20Vmax should have a controller capable to receive 24V for example. Just a general rule for most electronics. Your mileage may vary (YMMV).

To answer your question you have to sum the voltage for series wired panels, and sum the current for parallel wired panels. But keep both voltage AND current spec’d properly for totals on both either way. You cannot spec a SCC solely on wattage. You need to know the Voc and Ioc totals for the panel(s).
Thank you again for thoughts and advice.
Please come back and share your experience with what you do.

ColoradoMtnMan1 said:

One other issue I have not heard concluded, is how a self heating battery reports power usage, i.e. the energy used by the internal heating pad comes from and is used within the battery, does not go through the shunt, and will not get calculated as a discharge. Over time the false display of battery status could be grossly deceptive until the next full charge (SOC reset) whenever that could come.

One benefit to a heated battery is greater efficiency to have the pad INSIDE the case versus outside. Meaning the ability to heat the core of the battery is much more effective and will take less power to maintain a target heat. Once the core is heated it will STAY warm for a long duration (and vice versa with cold).

My estimation it will take much less energy in doing its job vs an exterior mounted pad and more so if in an insulated enclosure.

Hit/miss on Renogy. Theyve had issues and shortcomings with their product lines however, their batteries and PV panels are solid.

It sounds like that in the past Renogy was better than since their company was sold to someone else.

I had a lot of headaches with their gear (MPPT, inverter, AGM batteries and solar suitcase). I have zero headaches with the Victron replacements (didn’t replace the suitcase yet).

As for their lifepo4 batteries, there has been a considerable amount of issues posted just on this forum.

For me the jury is still out on their panels. I have some Renogy panels that underperform compared to some Sunpower flexible panels…

It sounds like that in the past Renogy was better than since their company was sold to someone else.

I had a lot of headaches with their gear (MPPT, inverter, AGM batteries and solar suitcase). I have zero headaches with the Victron replacements (didn’t replace the suitcase yet).
I had a Sterling60 I replaced with the Orion30 and Im getting better performance in every category for the spec.
As for their lifepo4 batteries, there has been a considerable amount of issues posted just on this forum.
Hopefully I will come across those posts. Im interested in the statements. For any given product I wonder how much of the non-substantiated complaints were self-induced errors.
For me the jury is still out on their panels. I have some Renogy panels that underperform compared to some Sunpower flexible panels…
Solar is a mess. 23% efficiency is crap. Micro-fractures? Snail trails? Im hoping for the next big tech to follow through. I will then start getting serious about a home system. My electrical bill is between $80-$150/mo in SoCal so the outlay for any system big or small would be a luxury only.

@ColoradoMtnMan1

Saw these recommendations from another thread posted here today:

“Outback, Xantrex, Magnum, Samlex, Aims.”

Ive read good things about Samlex and Aims.

When I called Xantrex about my out-of-warranty unit regarding the charging profile of my older inverter not having a specific Lithium profile they transferred me to a Tech who spent a good amount of time discussing the topic and answered all my questions with more detail than I realized.

When I researched “Magnum” there are either different companies with that name and/or there are plenty of problems with it.

Hopefully I will come across those posts. Im interested in the statements. For any given product I wonder how much of the non-substantiated complaints were self-induced errors.

Yes some complaints are user error. But there are several where the battery just failed to operate properly. Sometimes Renogy warrantied these with significant effort on the consumer’s part and sometimes they outright denied warranty. Now we only hear one side of the story, that of the customer’s. But I don’t recall hearing as many issues with a brand name battery as the Renogy ones.

On the user error side of things, many times it had to do with the battery going into deep sleep mode and it not being intuitive how to wake it up or that waking up the battery is even a thing one needs to do. Personally I think that was a fatal error in the design of the BMS that Renogy decided upon. If you confuse them you lose them.

@ColoradoMtnMan1

IMG_0452.jpeg

I don’t have any monopoly on cold weather, but quoting stats @ -4F is a far cry from what I understand what you are up against @ -17F

Not all AGMs are created equal of course.

The 1st van I built also has Roll’s AGMs & it now lives in Whitehorse Yukon ,,, seen -44C

No sure how cold it gets in SoCal, but anytime I have been there it was pretty warm.

Lastly, I’m not saying you should go with AGMs, just consider them. If LFP was the answer to all things batteries I guess they would stop manufacturing FLA & AGM ?‍♂️.

Like anything, do your own research & look at manufacturing performance specifications rather than internet opinions.

If I am not in freezing temps then LFP is the way to go for sure ,,, even if on the cusp @ freezing & not too much energy is needed to get the LFP to “Charge Temperature“ ,,, but -17F and possibly colder ? Would take a hard look at how or if you will be keeping LFP warm enough to charge.

My 2 Cents.

On Victron Gear; I got some ,,, love it ,,, typically I only hear the price complaint about Victron ,,, not the ease or performance. It is good stuff ?.

Hello, looking for advice on installing solar panels, mppt, dc to dc charger, inverter. Have a Ford F450 Diesel dually with 360Amp Alternator, Lance 1172 Truck Camper. 2x 80Ah Lead acid batteries, 100w existing solar panel and a GoPower 30amp PWM controller. Looking at upgrading to Victron 30Amp DC to DC charger to camper battery bank, with up fitter switch controller in cab (I run 3 way 6 cu ft fridge on Batts while driving), I plan to add 2x 100W renogy solar panels to truck camper roof rack. Planning two 100w portable panels to aim at sun. Would like an easy plug in interface for portables. Remove PWM replace with Victron MPPT solar controller, not sure what voltage or amps sizing yet maybe 150V 45amp?. Will operate primarily in Rocky Mountain West in extreme cold -15 F winter and hot environments some +100 summers at altitudes usually 8,000' to as high as 10,500'. Considering 2x 100Ah Weize LiFEPO4 Thermal Regulated (heated) batts, plus add a 2000W inverter (maybe Giandel). I also have an efficient/quiet Honda 2200 inverter generator I prefer over the Onan propane onboard 2500 gen that uses way too much propane. Would appreciate recommendations from those of you with experiences and wisdom on this. Thank you in advance.
More wattage panels is always gooder. Get 9,10,or 11 bus bar panels if buying new. SunPower panels don't work the same way. You can't see busbars on them. They are the best, even though used. They are only sold new through installers OR as flexible 50 or 100w panels on Amazon.

The SunPower panels have higher VOC which could require a 150v solar charge controller. I would look for a SunPower 230w single panel over 2 100w panels. This used REC 290w 5 busbar panel is 66"x40" for $40. The shipping will cost you more than the panel. Call them and see what they can work out. https://www.santansolar.com/product/used-rec-290w-solar-panel/

Best, most flexible small solar charge controller by Victron is the SmartSolar 100|20(48) which can charge banks of 12,24,36, 0r 48v. For 12v it can supply 280w of charge, 560w of charge for 24v systems.

Victron has a new 50a 12v to 12v charger that looks pretty slick called the

Orion XS 12/12-50A DC-DC Battery Charger​

thanks again everyone for your thoughtful advice and recommendations. I appreciate it. Gonna do some more education on my build before proceeding to more fully understand what I'm getting into. Hopefully I'll find some good DIY videos from Victron or others. Think I'll start with sorting out the dc to dc charger first, will look at the newer Victron 50amp vs 30amp options, still on fence to whether to get a non-isolated vs isolated dc to dc charger, looks like a non-isolated should be fine. Snow is deep on top of my Truck Camper so can't do the solar install anyhow. Appreciate the recommendations on the inverters also. I'll probably spec my system bigger than I need in most categories realizing room for power consumption growth, etc. thanks also for advice on mppt calculator and going bigger on VOC... thats what I was leaning to on the Victron 150V/45 Amp MPPT to account for cold wx higher voltages but wasnt' sure. Going to try to do preliminary design chart I think over the holidays to make a system of system design so I don't back myself into a component by component one by one fix design that has compatibility issues or seams. Using Victron should mitigate design risks. Again many thanks to all of you!!!

I have had zero issues with my Victron gear, but, Victron is not really DIY friendly. You would be well served to find a Victron dealer that specializes in mobile power systems, and let them help you figure out the pieces that would best serve your goals.

BattleBorn/Dragonfly Energy or similar would be a good place to start.

Back