diy solar

diy solar

Trump

Bob, do you know who would replace her?

D71, if you look at the last image I posted with the red line, you'll see my boogieman, it's not trump.
Well if everything proceeds as on track the end result fact will be: Trump or Biden One will be President or one will not. Present course.

There you go for a “FACT’’. 🤡

Either way we get a war. Time for the Right put on boots meet them this time.

Who do you think is going to win. You say “have no tea leaves or crystal ball”. Then you change up. I think everyone will lose. Trump or Biden?
I really don't know, but doubt seriously anyone else is stupid enough to bring the ridiculous case she brought.

Are you OK with a corrupt DA and corrupt lawyers bringing a frivolous case for purely political reasons?
he is fine with it and everything else too. 😀

Nikki continues to break pledges she made ..... first, she pledged that she would never run against Donald ....... Well, until some billionaire democrats talked her into it ...... Second, she pledged during the debates that she would support the eventual nominee no matter who it was ..... another promise broken.

Tommy liked her legs and he liked her democratic politics. Anyone but Trump

‘‘I wanted my turn” “I hate deplorables” “Democrats are stupid” “obuma was not citizen”

IMG_5419.jpeg
The one above silenced women that had been with Bill. Defended rapist and won even when known client was guilty.

This one knows but shut down believe all women.
IMG_3800.png

D71, IMO time for a fourth party. green, republican, right, democrat
Green party are communist always have been. Communism is illegal in usa Exactly why Bernie Sanders avoids being called communist.

Is he ready to stand trial?
D71, I get it, just making the left's head explode is worth looking the other way.

A false equivalence or false equivalency is an informal fallacy in which an equivalence is drawn
between two subjects based on flawed or false reasoning. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy
of inconsistency. Colloquially, a false equivalence is often called "comparing apples and oranges."

D71, I get it, just making the left's head explode is worth looking the other way.

A false equivalence or false equivalency is an informal fallacy in which an equivalence is drawn
between two subjects based on flawed or false reasoning. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy
of inconsistency. Colloquially, a false equivalence is often called "comparing apples and oranges."
Tommy ppl on the Left are already severely damaged look at Ryujin. 🤣😀🤡🥷🏻 He lives in terror Wonder why? Did he do criminal things and was not punished now worries judgement is at hand when Trump gets in?

Says he is worried…. Over a civil war. It will happen if it happens.

Ppl like this with nose in air striking a pose is what they think of as communism …. They will be extremely disappointed at reality . Green Party is communism Globalism - Communism.

These ppl are easy to see and id. Every time whether photo posed or not. When they are finally awake to reality it is to late. They come in all colors … the whites usually hate their skin too. It is last 50 years of whites being constantly attacked and degraded. Made to feel guilty over something from 160 years ago.
If ppl do not give power to words then they lose their control. I am over being called names by them too. They can bring it.

IMG_5386.jpeg

Says he is worried…. Over a civil war. It will happen if it happens.
D71, I don't think he has as much cause to be concerned as he may feel.

we have 25% of us locked up now, they got room for much more. damn democrat's will
let all the nonviolent criminals walk the street to make room.

D71, I don't think he has as much cause to be concerned as he may feel.

we have 25% of us locked up now, they got room for much more. damn democrat's will
let all the nonviolent criminals walk the street to make room.

That is how they got blm antifa plus gave them govt checks last time in 2020. Let criminals out of jail over and over …. Catch and immediate release.

Democrats did 7+ months of outright revolution war. The whole 4 years from pre-election was contested with every means possible. Say it wasn’t. I’ve already shown you that in post after post. We are on page 177 now.
Bob knows how to get popular post. 🤣😀🤡 53k views.

What we need is 53k voices speaking out. Democrat leftist fight in gangs. Republicans tend to be more fair play and not ganging up. That will be their down fall if it doesn’t change. The left will gang someone in a second on other websites like the old twitter. They were in organized packs.

Left bowing one knee to blm …. Criminal Govt acts. That is illegal especially condoning terrorism and crimes were committed.
Honestly will be pissed if Trump let’s them walk.
That kenta cloth belonged to the old black slave traders - ala Black Royals in Africa that traded in slavery.

IMG_1918.jpeg

Biden and Bill Clinton did 1994 crime bill. Everything minorites hate for police interaction is on those 2.

Shhsss the Police work for the Govt not us in most cases. Obama wanted a Federal Police …most likely UN. Style and might see the ranks filled with all these immigrants getting tax payer monies. Pay for our own ending.

I have thanked Bob for the invite, and I have enjoyed chatting with you and the others.

if Bob say I'm uninvited I'll not be back.
I think Bob likes the 1st amendment. If go back to beginning of “do we need a control group” about covid would see Bob was trying give a voice and insight into why ppl were anti-vax and why ppl were not questioning the science. Bob admits he is vaxed but like a lot of ppl think he had regrets. Once vaxxed you can’t simply unvax. It is permanent.

The govt were very dishonest with ppl. I call them straight up liars. The govt as in CDC out right told straight up lies if get vax won’t catch covid and so on. Lies. They Govt stated those lies like 100% certainty and sold them to public on basis of their supposed extensive knowledge as facts. Trust me. Used car salesman tactic. Trump did not force anyone nor did he plan to.

Previous Biden video was half truth he forced companies with ‘govt requirements to force companies to make workers comply. If companies didnt then govt penis them over and ovrr for violations imposed to extort. That is the extortion from criminal Biden. Ppl had to decide trust Govt with vaccines or give up invested time in companies and career - retirements. That was criminal but part of what followed from 2021 Biden crime family. He is a criminal.

In this Trump post it has been pointed out time and again the left committed crime after crime. Biden and friends have went unpunished. Why is that? The Right does not go after them like the Left comes after the Right. The Right - Republicians are friggin wimps and gimps. The Maga are changing that. Least ways hope so.

I want to see them punished. Call it finally getting Justice. I want the balance of real law and order. Before Bush 1st announced New World Order on tv. Is that not what you want - equality?

I have thanked Bob for the invite, and I have enjoyed chatting with you and the others.

if Bob say I'm uninvited I'll not be back.
I have grown a little tired of some of the conversation, but will not uninvite anyone who wants to express their opinion.

When it comes to J6, I'm tired of the conversation and think pretty much everyone has a set opinion about it by now.

I was pretty turned off by some of the video footage and was seriously disappointed by the actions of some who entered the capitol. I think many of them deserve the punishment they are getting .... others, not so much.
There is no doubt there were many undercover Ray Epps type pushing people forward, and no doubt there were BLM / Antifa mixed in doing some of the violence.

What makes ticks many of us off is the unequal justice .... Antifa and BLM tried to burn down buildings, destroyed MANY historic monuments, and even tried to burn down a court house full of people .... They took over huge areas in cites and many people were killed in those areas .... They were called peaceful protestors and treated the same by the justice system.
It's the unequal way the justice system is being used that ticks us off because we know the rule of law is at the foundation of our country.
We know that the DOJ and FBI have been searching for a crime to pin on Trump from the get go. It's actually pretty amazing they haven't been able to find anything.
We know the current cases are designed and timed to interfere with the election process .... Everyone should be concerned when the law is used as a political weapon. There is a reason the symbol of justice is the balance scales ... Once they get out of balance, justice is lost.

There is a reason the symbol of justice is the balance scales ... Once they get out of balance, justice is lost.
Bob, I'm having a hard time thinking of a time when it was equal justice, I can think of times when
one group or the other has been excluded from justice, but IMO there has always been a two tier justice
system, and military system, deep pockets walk, if not you'll be sitting the weekend in jail just for being drunk.

seems lefty to me, but does express my thinking, more clearly then I could.

Capture293.PNG

It's actually pretty amazing they haven't been able to find anything.
Bob, I get the amazing part.

Trump has pleaded not guilty to all charges against him. Neither the indictments nor any resulting convictions would disqualify his 2024 presidential candidacy; the Supreme Court will separately address his eligibility to be on the ballot. Felony disenfranchisement in Florida could bar Trump from voting in his home state.

March 2023 indictment in New York​

Main article: Prosecution of Donald Trump in New York
A March 2023 indictment in New York, in which Trump faces 34 criminal charges of falsifying business records in the first degree related to payments made to Stormy Daniels before the 2016 presidential election. The trial is scheduled for March 25, 2024.

June 2023 federal indictment in Florida​

Main article: Federal prosecution of Donald Trump (classified documents case)
A June 2023 federal indictment related to classified government documents, in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, in which Trump faces 40 criminal charges alleging mishandling of sensitive documents and conspiracy to obstruct the government in retrieving these documents. The trial is scheduled for May 20, 2024.

August 2023 federal indictment in Washington, D.C.​

Main article: Federal prosecution of Donald Trump (election obstruction case)
An August 2023 federal indictment related to attempts to overturn the 2020 presidential election, in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, in which Trump faces four criminal charges of conspiring to defraud the government and disenfranchise voters, and corruptly obstructing an official proceeding.[2] This case includes Trump's involvement in the January 6 U.S. Capitol attack. On February 2, 2024, Judge Tanya Chutkan said she would not schedule trial until the DC Circuit Court of Appeals decides whether Trump is immune from prosecution.[13] On February 6, the DC Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that Trump does not have presidential immunity from prosecution.[14]

August 2023 indictment in Georgia​

Main article: Georgia election racketeering prosecution
An August 2023 indictment in Georgia, in which Trump faces 13 criminal charges related to alleged attempts to overturn Joe Biden's victory in Georgia, alongside 18 accused co-conspirators. The trial is not yet scheduled.

if you watch the video of trump in Georgia

at time stamp 1:13:00 mr trump used an Al capone example, his next line (1:14:00) this never happen before
in the US:rolleyes:

Capone apparently reveled in attention, such as the cheers from spectators when he appeared at baseball games. He made donations to various charities and was viewed by many as a "modern-day Robin Hood". However, the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre, in which seven gang rivals were murdered in broad daylight, damaged the public image of Chicago and Capone, leading influential citizens to demand government action and newspapers to dub Capone "Public Enemy No. 1".

Federal authorities became intent on jailing Capone and charged him with twenty-two counts of tax evasion. He was convicted of five counts in 1931. During a highly publicized case, the judge admitted as evidence Capone's admissions of his income and unpaid taxes, made during prior (and ultimately abortive) negotiations to pay the government taxes he owed. He was convicted and sentenced to eleven years in federal prison. After conviction, he replaced his defense team with experts in tax law, and his grounds for appeal were strengthened by a Supreme Court ruling, but his appeal ultimately failed. Capone showed signs of neurosyphilis early in his sentence and became increasingly debilitated before being released after almost eight years of incarceration. In 1947, he died of cardiac arrest after a stroke.

at time stamp 1:19:00 gives a glue as to newspapers to dub Trump "Public Enemy No. 1".

I'm beginning to understand the right's thinking, shacking up the entire system is the only way
to get the change they want.

Capture103.PNG

Bob, I get the amazing part.

Trump has pleaded not guilty to all charges against him. Neither the indictments nor any resulting convictions would disqualify his 2024 presidential candidacy; the Supreme Court will separately address his eligibility to be on the ballot. Felony disenfranchisement in Florida could bar Trump from voting in his home state.

March 2023 indictment in New York​

Main article: Prosecution of Donald Trump in New York
A March 2023 indictment in New York, in which Trump faces 34 criminal charges of falsifying business records in the first degree related to payments made to Stormy Daniels before the 2016 presidential election. The trial is scheduled for March 25, 2024.

June 2023 federal indictment in Florida​

Main article: Federal prosecution of Donald Trump (classified documents case)
A June 2023 federal indictment related to classified government documents, in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, in which Trump faces 40 criminal charges alleging mishandling of sensitive documents and conspiracy to obstruct the government in retrieving these documents. The trial is scheduled for May 20, 2024.

August 2023 federal indictment in Washington, D.C.​

Main article: Federal prosecution of Donald Trump (election obstruction case)
An August 2023 federal indictment related to attempts to overturn the 2020 presidential election, in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, in which Trump faces four criminal charges of conspiring to defraud the government and disenfranchise voters, and corruptly obstructing an official proceeding.[2] This case includes Trump's involvement in the January 6 U.S. Capitol attack. On February 2, 2024, Judge Tanya Chutkan said she would not schedule trial until the DC Circuit Court of Appeals decides whether Trump is immune from prosecution.[13] On February 6, the DC Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that Trump does not have presidential immunity from prosecution.[14]

August 2023 indictment in Georgia​

Main article: Georgia election racketeering prosecution
An August 2023 indictment in Georgia, in which Trump faces 13 criminal charges related to alleged attempts to overturn Joe Biden's victory in Georgia, alongside 18 accused co-conspirators. The trial is not yet scheduled.

if you watch the video of trump in Georgia

at time stamp 1:13:00 mr trump used an Al capone example, his next line (1:14:00) this never happen before
in the US:rolleyes:

Capone apparently reveled in attention, such as the cheers from spectators when he appeared at baseball games. He made donations to various charities and was viewed by many as a "modern-day Robin Hood". However, the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre, in which seven gang rivals were murdered in broad daylight, damaged the public image of Chicago and Capone, leading influential citizens to demand government action and newspapers to dub Capone "Public Enemy No. 1".

Federal authorities became intent on jailing Capone and charged him with twenty-two counts of tax evasion. He was convicted of five counts in 1931. During a highly publicized case, the judge admitted as evidence Capone's admissions of his income and unpaid taxes, made during prior (and ultimately abortive) negotiations to pay the government taxes he owed. He was convicted and sentenced to eleven years in federal prison. After conviction, he replaced his defense team with experts in tax law, and his grounds for appeal were strengthened by a Supreme Court ruling, but his appeal ultimately failed. Capone showed signs of neurosyphilis early in his sentence and became increasingly debilitated before being released after almost eight years of incarceration. In 1947, he died of cardiac arrest after a stroke.

at time stamp 1:19:00 gives a glue as to newspapers to dub Trump "Public Enemy No. 1".

I'm beginning to understand the right's thinking, shacking up the entire system is the only way
to get the change they want.

View attachment 201264
You are innocent until proven guilty in court and even then there is appeals process.

Since most of the rioting left in 2020 that were freed only to be caught in more rioting were known career criminals like george Floyd so they should know that.

Is biden court date set up yet? The SCOTUS court date to hear case for immunity is scheduled begin 25 April 2024.

By the return of the first SCOTUS ruling means they do not buy the other charges. 🤡🤣👀😀 just have to wait but the ruling that effects Trump will also effect the oppositions. Burn my flag then your flag burns.

diy solar

diy solar
Back