diy solar

diy solar

Trump

I liked it better when they told the truth.
I watch local news once in awhile talk about local stuff which what affects me. Politics doesn't interest me just gets people angry rather talk about technology lot more interesting. Time to unwatch this thread.

Last edited:
I mean I know I can look it up but does anyone have the details of the New York case he "lost" concerning property value fraud?

We have found out that govt agencies had prosecutors and judges go easy on epstein his first time around. Epstein was a billionaire not a millionaire.
Epstein was suspect tied to Israel and the Mossad-CIA criminals in america as were Ghislaine Maxwell and her deceased father Robert Maxwell.
Ghislaine Maxwell was sentenced to 20 years in prison for trafficking. Who were the clients? Where are the films and pictures that the fbi raid found at Epstein Island?
Hmmmm

Rumor was Trump had it at Mar-A-Largo. Why was NY Police at Epstein Island during that raid?

I watch local news once in awhile talk about local stuff which what affects me. Politics doesn't interest me just gets people angry rather talk about technology lot more interesting. Time to unwatch this thread.
National politics affect you also.

Ignoring the problem doesn’t make it go away.

The reason this country is in the shape it’s in now is because people would rather hear about Turkey legs and Christmas shopping.

Like it or not you need to be involved.

National politics affect you also.

Ignoring the problem doesn’t make it go away.

The reason this country is in the shape it’s in now is because people would rather hear about Turkey legs and Christmas shopping.

Like it or not you need to be involved.
What's wrong with turkey legs and Christmas. Have to admit Trump would have been much better off if he never got involved in politics. He probably have a new TV show by now. He might not say it publicly I do believe he wished never got involved in it.

What's wrong with turkey legs and Christmas. Have to admit Trump would have been much better off if he never got involved in politics. He probably have a new TV show by now. He might not say it publicly I do believe he wished never got involved in it.
If that was the case he could have quit after first term.
He believes in what he does.

These assholes should just get it over and switch party affiliation and stop lying they were ever republicans.

Im seeing a lot of this. "Lifelong Republicans" so disgusted with Trump theyll vote for four more years of Biden instead.

Not buying it one damn minute. Or if its actually true thats so damn stupid and self destructive I dont want them on my side anyway.

Real people are concerned about issues that affect their lives. Not hating on politicians because of mean tweets or january 6th, which BTW the committee had exonerating testimony all this time but withheld it from public record.

Trump authorized, offered, and advised 10,000 national guard troops beforehand. That does not sound like a man trying to instigate a riot.

The claim he tried to take the wheel of an SUV is a fraud.

He told everyone to go home.

The committee was a kangaroo court.

Further, the crowd was relatively peaceful until tear gas grenades and rubber bullets fired at the crowd often IN THEIR FACES.

This whole thing is a setup and every democrat gaslighting us needs a bowl of STFU served to them.

Youre the threat to democracy. Donald J. Trump is a hero patriot and deserves to be on Mt Rushmore with a statue of Joe Biden and Kamala fighting to put their noses up his tookas.

These assholes should just get it over and switch party affiliation and stop lying they were ever republicans.

Im seeing a lot of this. "Lifelong Republicans" so disgusted with Trump theyll vote for four more years of Biden instead.

Not buying it one damn minute. Or if its actually true thats so damn stupid and self destructive I dont want them on my side anyway.

Real people are concerned about issues that affect their lives. Not hating on politicians because of mean tweets or january 6th, which BTW the committee had exonerating testimony all this time but withheld it from public record.

Trump authorized, offered, and advised 10,000 national guard troops beforehand. That does not sound like a man trying to instigate a riot.

The claim he tried to take the wheel of an SUV is a fraud.

He told everyone to go home.

The committee was a kangaroo court.

Further, the crowd was relatively peaceful until tear gas grenades and rubber bullets fired at the crowd often IN THEIR FACES.

This whole thing is a setup and every democrat gaslighting us needs a bowl of STFU served to them.

Youre the threat to democracy. Donald J. Trump is a hero patriot and deserves to be on Mt Rushmore with a statue of Joe Biden and Kamala fighting to put their noses up his tookas.
"A trial by combat"

"March on the capitol and fight like hell"

Batvette, it's possible a lot of Lifelong Republicans don't see mr trump as a Republican, they see his grievance
based governance , his long term relationships , and even his efforts to demonize, and circumvent laws as making
mr trump a southern Dixiecrat with modern day enemy's , not a Republican

Republicans are not the party they used to be.

hate on democrats, liberals, the country in decline, immigrants, LGBT whatever you wanna hate on.

Republicans are losing because they've sold themselves out for decades.

Batvette, it's possible a lot of Lifelong Republicans don't see mr trump as a Republican, they see his grievance
based governance , his long term relationships , and even his efforts to demonize, and circumvent laws as making
mr trump a southern Dixiecrat with modern day enemy's , not a Republican
Well we clearly know where you stand........

Axios crying …. Boo hoooo

“‘’’’’We don’t want you to do to us what we have been desperately trying to do to you. ‘’’’’’

IMG_5510.jpeg

I want to see public televised hangings right after their military tribunals for treason

diy solar

diy solar
Back