diy solar

diy solar

Trump

Stats proved it until govt removed race from stats to be, “career criminal george floyd fbi favoriots.” If you look at the spike in commie tommy post the increase started with rush on borders.

Tommy will never admit the deaths from fentanyl from across border and who is profiting from that death stat. He is trying to prove he is an adult capable of open minded thought for the LEFTIST - COMMUNIST. Kinda dispelling his charts for the OBVIOUS.

Tommy is playing dangerous game shilling for the LEFT.

Got any projects near you? Go drive around them they have gun shot detectors at them for a reason It triangulates noties cops of where the shooting happened. Usually mounted to light power poles. Dont see that shit in white neighborhoods.

I'm half black and no. Primary house is 1.5 acres and recreational properties are 2.5 acres each. No projects around here.

Funny that. Rich, white liberals live nowhere near anything that resembles the projects.

Reactions: D71
Tommy will never admit the deaths from fentanyl from across border and who is profiting from that death stat.
D71, people like you and me most times.
I don't think impetuous is a word I have ever used ..... sorry Tommy, but it seems a little gay.
Bob, I was thinking childish(dumping bikes/bears something I'd do at 13), it does remind me of someone :unsure: (effort to stay on-topic)
but, gay is not on top of my head :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
but, I wonder if they are the ones we need to look for danger from :unsure:
gov can pick your pockets
gov can call you names
gov can point a finger at you

but your going to have to look over your shoulder, for bullets and harm IMO

there is a price for no compromise

everyone dogs the uniparty, but the Brush and tree removal got removed(sometimes)
“NO COMPROMISE?’’ Hahahah Tommy that is the most dip shit statement I’ve seen in a long time.

It is beyond common reason inaccurate for a legit discussion. RINO are more than willing to compromise and it is wy we got to where we are today. Me running my emergency back up. DipShit statement of the friggin year.

“No Compromise” No sweat off my balls the ac is blowing on them from back up system.

D71, wish I could write like that, are you using AI ?
what's got me scratching my head, you and checkthisout are complaining about shit not working
while cancelling your reps that do their jobs :unsure: (their job, working with congress)

Last edited:
Me too
I'm half black and no. Primary house is 1.5 acres and recreational properties are 2.5 acres each. No projects around here.

Funny that. Rich, white liberals live nowhere near anything that resembles the projects.
. My weiner is longer then 10 inches it is in my pants and not some other guy’s pants If posted picture lurking screen lickers would go to work . When I say white ppl being done mean that from another angle. Snicker. YOU WOULD HAVE TO SEE A PICTURE OF MY FATHER AND MOTHER. TO under stand. 🥸

White ppl are dumber then dirt. Hahahah They let everyone run them over. Especially white men. All gotta saynyou prejudice if dont lick my weiner. Expect to get licked.

My parents listed me as white but never seen 1 damn minute of the high claimed white power privilege Can you pass for white too? Kinda funny.

Then there is OBUMA black gene dominate mad at world when he has more privilege than anyone. Look where he lives. 👀
I am AI next level. I use my brain

what's got me scratching my head, you and checkthisout are complaining about shit not working
while cancelling your reps that do their jobs :unsure: (their job, working with congress)

Tommy can be doubly retarded. Tommy two tards!

For now the issue is the coronavirus mandates that led to lots of job shuffling. Guys who are willing to go up in a bucket truck and work around powerlines while operating saws to cut branches also weren't much interested in getting the Covid vaccine that was mandated. The ensuing labor shortage means they were able to move onto easier jobs that paid more!

It actually turned out to be of benefit for many of the shunned but it's the taxpayers and utility customers that are suffering with increased outages, fires, obstructed views at driveways on country roads, reduced snowplowing services in the winter etc.

And now of course all that government money printing about to rear it's ugly head.

Tommy, I wish I was a liberal that I didn't see cause and effect.

I don't think you want that. Maybe if you're single without family and grandkids.

They can't be under your protective omniscient watch 24/7.
Oh I’m very serious and no I’m not single.
All my kids are grown.

I’m just sick and tired of this BS.

Let’s get it over with once and for all.
We are prepared.

My weiner is longer then 10 inches it is in my pants and not some other guy’s pants If posted picture lurking screen lickers would go to work . When I say white ppl being done mean that from another angle. Snicker. YOU WOULD HAVE TO SEE A PICTURE OF MY FATHER AND MOTHER. TO under stand. 🥸

So all those guys that got little ones are because of you. God gave you some of which should have gone to 3 other men. That's not nice. :mad:

White ppl are dumber then dirt. Hahahah They let everyone run them over. Especially white men. All gotta saynyou prejudice if dont lick my weiner. Expect to get licked.

Under Bidenomics, we are all going to be licking them soon. Gonna be the only way to pay bills. I'm not gay....just gay for pay.
My parents listed me as white but never seen 1 damn minute of the high claimed white power privilege Can you pass for white too? Kinda funny.

Nonsense. You get to enjoy having an increased risk of skin cancer. Be thankful for what you have.

Then there is OBUMA black gene dominate mad at world when he has more privilege than anyone. Look where he lives. 👀

Obama was Half-White, not half-black. There is a difference. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: D71

diy solar

diy solar
Back