diy solar

diy solar

Trump

The media fired first shots and lieS found but now ppl will merely argue over who and what to believe the social damage is done. Truth will never be completely known. So it is a win for initial news media govt lies.

Look up Tillman and Lynch stories from Military lies. The truth came out but ppl are still confused.

Like FAUX selling out handing Biden AZ in 2020. If official count revealed days later had proved Trump won the LEFT would have ranted and RAVED while quoting FAUX NEWS repeating Biden won AZ.

The media fired first shots and lieS found but now ppl will merely argue over who and what to believe the social damage is done. Truth will never be completely known. So it is a win for initial news media govt lies.

Look up Tillman and Lynch stories from Military lies. The truth came out but ppl are still confused.

Like FAUX selling out handing Biden AZ in 2020. If official count revealed days later had proved Trump won the LEFT would have ranted and RAVED while quoting FAUX NEWS repeating Biden won AZ.
Ya sad is'nt it?

Reactions: D71
Every liberal suffers from the same superiority complex.
They all think they are brilliant beyond comprehension but most barely know the basics.

That’s why I always say let the country fall into complete anarchy.

Then we will see who knows what.

The problem with this is force of law will be used on those who defend themselves, not the criminals committing the crime.

Tommy you are not being honested. The crooks guy screaming in my last video link did not say what you posted about it.

Why do ppl refuse to see jews as criminals?
Is there a warped mental woke going on where jews can do anything criminal they desire and get away with it?

Another epstein type at work below one made leave not punished and caught made leave not punished. Government is afraid of them. Reality Just Mafia at work. They been bringing drugs into our country for century or so. Israeli provided past maintenance on their aircraft flying drugs around world. Shhhhsss. No one will say a word. Scared to death jesus might be upset. :rolleyes:

View attachment 233115

part 2 KOSHER PICKLE replacement

View attachment 233117

Part of the culture that is hush hush. Epstein style. No real punishment. Either

It's a Mafia. They "deported" him to protect him.

The problem with this is force of law will be used on those who defend themselves, not the criminals committing the crime.
With total Anarchy I don’t believe laws or law enforcement will be a thing.

Nobody is going to be doing a patrol or responding to problems when so many exist.
It will simply overwhelm the system.

If you are a LEO in this time are you going to work or protecting your family?

It will be like the wild Wild West of yesteryear.

If / when we ever descend to that level then everyone totally dependent on the system will have a rude awakening.

I lost my daughter to the woke mind virus. A strong-willed, fiercely-independent Texas girl. After getting her bachelors [in Texas] and then masters in science education [in Arizona] she became fully indoctrinated and moved to Seattle. No more follow the science...
What did she do? Don't tell me became friends with a BLACK - or worse yet, a GAY!

Given that even Rasmussen (a right leaning poll) has Harris +7 over Trump - looks like that's not quite true!
Maybe you should look at the cross tabs and see they over sample Democrats.

I got a poll for you Clinton 95% Trump 5%

Did you vote for Harris?

Oh, I forgot you don’t care who is in office .
Vote blue, no matter who

Last edited:
I tried that on a black chick one time... worked about like you would think.
With billvon the white girl would probably say “no I won’t go out with you because I am not gay.”

I did read Hillary was gay in college.

I have read Obuma used that line on some white dude involved cocaine but no one on left believed the leftist gay white dude.

Biden went straight after incest according to daughters diary excerpts. Did hunter have a lost diary to go with his lost laptop and illegal gun that was disposed of in the trash?

Hmmmm… I could go on and on.

With billvon the white girl would probably say “no I won’t go out with you because I am not gay.”

I did read Hillary was gay in college.
Maybe she always was .... reason Bill had to fool around so much.

The "marriage" was out of necessity to win Governor.

Maybe she always was .... reason Bill had to fool around so much.

The "marriage" was out of necessity to win Governor.
Can you imagine Hillary naked? A bottle of blue pills would probably not raise the visual dead from viewing that…. Bill has probably done that ….. For Tommy’s sake will not show actual visual. Glazed donut. Lot of stories about Weiner’s wife too. Wonder what was on Weiner’s laptop. Suppose been naked pictures of Hillary according to some ppl on internet but just rumor more then likely. No one would have eye sight after that visual of Hillary. The FBI probably still using Weiners laptop for spank material. They probably look at hillary and rub one out while in initial training Go NO GO phase for selection.
They FBI have have kept weiners seized laptop private too.

IMG_0627.jpeg

FBI has been lying from the get go about the Trump assassination attempt .... makes you wonder why.
Probably people like billvan still think all these things are true and don't understand why we don't trust anything the FBI says at face value.

1. They announced almost immediately that Crooks acted totally alone with no accomplices ...... Why would they do that? They hadn't even been able to get into his phone yet or access ANY social media .... but somehow felt it necessary to report what they couldn't possibly know yet.
2. They tried to immediately label him a Republican ...... We know for sure after watching the video D71 posted of him screaming about cutting republicans throats that he wasn't Republican .... Why would they do that?
3. They came out and reported that they found an old social media GAB account of his and that it showed he was anti-immigration with right wing extremist tendencies based on his posts ...... The CEO of GAB came out and shot that down by posting a LOT of his posts on X ..... The posts showed he was pro Biden and supported Biden's crazy illegal immigrant policy and more that absolutely WASN'T right wing ..... Why would the FBI do that?
Post on X by GAB CEO ...... He seems like somebody worth following. 4. Christopher Wray testified before Congress saying the FBI didn't know whether Trump was injured by debris or a bullet ..... Why would they do that?
The next day after a major uproar they walked that back and said Trump was definitely struck in the ear by a bullet.

This guy embellishes these things in a very entertaining manner if you need something to watch.

• Love
Reactions: D71

diy solar

diy solar
Back