diy solar

diy solar

Trump

Tommy if you have to be told that type of news is staged for emotional effect than am wasting my time. Am I wasting my time?
Are you emotional ? Bitches are emotional.
edited to make room for my comments, 10,000 letter limit when posting
Tommy ever notice how things seem staged all through out life? Is that Crooks in video? Why were ppl showing him as crooks? :cool:
D71,

a well put together theory about several issues here, The media, the shooter, the victim and Tommy... and you only slightly strayed into jews are bad/evil/controlling the world territory, see there is hope for you yet!

1.) I especially laughed about the part of how parents probably called cops to get rid of the problem they spawned and wanted a payout... typical low class city level people. I would not be surprised if that was not 100% the case.

2.) discipline problem in under 4 years, that would be a failure to adapt person normally. a person that could not adapt to the military mindset. thats what they call it these days. back post vietnam 00000-vietnam, and before my time in 1985 when a person could not adapt they were usually kept around until the end of their enlistment because as a brig rat, they tended to excel in combat, they love the adrenaline rush, of fighting and causing mayhem. since the early 80's they started drumming such folks out as failure to adapt...

3.) failure to vet as hard as it is to get people that want to work at all, getting one who is willing to be hated by 50% of the people he encounters on or off the job is difficult to fill leading to shortcuts in vetting, which exacerbates the problem of people hating the police. (and this is not a racial issue.) As a kid we all joked about the county sheriff. in reality he was not a bad guy, just stuck in a small rural county trying to do his job with drunks, rowdy kids and the occasional thief. but he was never hated... now days folks either love the law via false patriotism, or hate the law via poor life choices, all amplified by negative attention by the media

4.) Media, need I say more? many of them need to be put on trial for agitating (not even sure if thats a crime, but it should be.) Just as you always have that one mouthy son of a bitch, or that one mouthy bitch that tries to spin up the others to do something they themselves have not the balls to try, the media is just as complicit in this fashion. its about high time somebody started shooting media types... just random acts of violence aimed at the (what i feel) is the biggest perpetrator of the problems we face, those that actually attempt to bait the public at large with their rhetoric. for the record I fee the same about those that try to inflame an incident while at the incident... they should share the exact same punishment as is doled out to any of the members involved be they perps, cops, or neutral. so an incident occurs, mouthy cunt off to the side agitates until the perp tries something stupid and a cop shoots them and is deemed at fault and goes to jail. so should the perp, and the agitator. this would include members of the press drumming up fake stories to cause public sentiment to go amuck. simply present the facts that are available and allow the public to make its own decision, stop trying to sway it in either direction.

just my thoughts.

Media, need I say more? many of them need to be put on trial for agitating (not even sure if thats a crime, but it should be.)
got to wonder what role we played by ending the fairness doctrine in 1949-1985, got to wonder how
walter cronkite would be perceived/believed today without it

Capture1.PNG

Last edited:
got to wonder what role we played by ending the fairness doctrine in 1949-1985, got to wonder how
walter cronkite would be perceived/believed today

"Legendary newsman Walter Cronkite was a “left-wing radical, but you would never know that” from watching him on TV, Ben Carson said Monday, during a discussion about the treatment of candidates by the media. And that’s a compliment, the former presidential candidate added."

"Legendary newsman Walter Cronkite was a “left-wing radical, but you would never know that” from watching him on TV
*cut/paste
The Fairness Doctrine, enforced by the Federal Communications Council, was rooted in the media world of 1949. Lawmakers became concerned that the monopoly audience control of the three main networks, NBC, ABC and CBS, could misuse their broadcast licenses to set a biased public agenda.

The Fairness Doctrine mandated broadcast networks devote time to contrasting views on issues of public importance. Congress backed the policy in 1954 and by the 1970s the FCC called the doctrine the “single most important requirement of operation in the public interest – the sine qua non for grant of a renewal of license.

Capture1.PNG

*cut/paste
The Fairness Doctrine, enforced by the Federal Communications Council, was rooted in the media world of 1949. Lawmakers became concerned that the monopoly audience control of the three main networks, NBC, ABC and CBS, could misuse their broadcast licenses to set a biased public agenda.

The Fairness Doctrine mandated broadcast networks devote time to contrasting views on issues of public importance. Congress backed the policy in 1954 and by the 1970s the FCC called the doctrine the “single most important requirement of operation in the public interest – the sine qua non for grant of a renewal of license.

View attachment 233519
The problem comes in when you consider who it is that decides what is "fair."

They were trying to use that same law to completely shut down Fox News .... They didn't think it was "fair" for anyone to hear a conservative view.

As our founding fathers realized .... TOTAL freedom of speech is the only solution that makes sense.

The problem comes in when you consider who it is that decides what is "fair."
Bob, Fairness Doctrine only mandated equal time for both sides of any issue.

mr reagan argued that the doctrine discouraged broadcasters from discussing controversial issues,
as they were afraid of having to give equal time to opposing viewpoints. I don't remember bush one's
reason for putting the nails in it's coffin 1991.

Capture1.PNG

Last edited:
Bob, Fairness Doctrine only mandated equal time for both sides of any issue.
Who decides that .... Who decides who to pursue and who to leave alone ..... I guarantee you whoever it is won't be unbiased. Don't disrespect our intelligence by insinuating that any government bureaucrat is ever going to be "fair."

TOTAL FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE FAIR .... and at the same time make sure their are no monopolies.

but there may be hope for us, there has been a "BLM ANTIFA? Are you Murphy?" in the
room for 100's of pages, yet no one has lit unscented candles and evoked a curses yet.

but there may be hope for us, there has been a "BLM ANTIFA? Are you Murphy?" in the
room for 100's of pages, yet no one has lit unscented candles and evoked a curses yet.
Not having a pity party are you?

As far as I'm concerned .... you have been on the wrong side of pretty much every issue. I don't think you are any of the highlighted things above .... but, also don't think you are what you pretend.

Bob, that's my job. think of me as the Fairness Doctrine (only mandated equal time for both sides of any issue.)

it works because of my argumentative nature.

View attachment 233528
What about posting what you genuinely think instead of always needing to counter conservative thought in every way possible. Don't pretend for the sake of argument.

Maybe when you say ..... that's my job .... You are telling the truth.

Maybe when you say ..... that's my job .... You are telling the truth.
got you(that was on me), the Murphy thing(paid troll), not sure that's a boomer thing, that seem more like a millennial thing.
while I still work for a company, my days of chasing dollars are long gone.

Last edited:
counter conservative thought in every way possible
Bob, I've always thought of conservative as facing back, but I've always thought we should
keep our eyes on where we need to go, the future. I get you or I may find peace/comfort
in the past, the simpler times, but our kids/grandkids have no place/footing there, we used
the past up, it's gone, time to move on for our kids.

love him/hate him, but musk gets it's it, we garbed all the low hanging fruit, and it's time to
brake out the telescopes.
Capture763.PNG Capture764.PNG
Capture765.PNG
Capture766.PNG

maybe we're not supposed to understand it. :unsure: it's not for us.

Capture762.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Last edited:
unfortunately the idiot did not know what a goat fuck she had started on herself
ken, you don't think mr trump's skillful showmanship sucked all the oxygen out of the auditorium
leaving her not even knowing/hearing about the goat fuck :unsure: (mr trump's voice is all people heard IMO)
Capture767.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Last edited:

SSA counter snipers were first used since Trump's leaving the White House at his attempted assassination rally.........

Last edited:

diy solar

diy solar
Back