diy solar

diy solar

Trump

cpainter, you would be doing me a great service by explaining my wrong thinking.
Far be it from me to question you. I know I don't have all the answers and won't until I meet my maker, so I won't try to force my views on anybody. I just don't think God would force people into behavior he considers sinful though. I think we all have our challenges and it's how we handle those challenges that count in the end. Just my lowly opinion. I agree we are all still free to express our own opinions...for now. When the marxists complete their takeover I think things will be way different. We won't be allowed to talk about any God at that time.

You strike me as having a superiority complex.

REal simple. You cant believe in God and abortion at the same time.
D71, is that fact, or opinion :unsure:
if god needed all births for his plan, all births would happen IMO
there would be no birth defects no miscarriages no abortions
(but I can't go there)

cpainter, the fault is mine, I let my argumentative nature come across as superiority complex, I'm going
to have to look at that, thanks for the heads up

I'll be back once I get a handle on it,

cpainter, yet we are all free to express our thoughts(at least here in the USA still).

That depends.
Yes we are still sort of free to bark at the wind (although even that is quickly being taken away at least online).
However, try to say something that TRULY puts the establishment in a bad position and you will learn very quickly just how much free speech you really have (See Snowden, Assange and many many many during the scamdemic)

D71, TDS has different symptoms on different people. :unsure:

News media stated shooter is republican. Why does he not cut his own throat suicide? Are you republician ? He did not say trump. He said "republican". " republican =Fascist." Is he and yearick jewish. ? Fink at blackrock is jewish soros is jewish. Antifa is mostly jewish just like pre-ww2.

All 3 of antifa shot by rittenhouse were jewish criminals. :rolleyes: common denominators are basic of trouble shooting ... No? If they were christians would already been presented as radical christians everyone attacks with open season on christian. Right?

Mental illness is strong in those ppl. Just 2%-3% our population has high percentage that are mass shooters too. :rolleyes:

Does belief in God make christian ppl worship jews like they are all jesus? After all the jews forced romans to murder jesus for them and then roman leader washed his hands. Right? Why do christians worship jews like epstein the reported kid fooker.? Do christians have 2 standards. They talk about epstein but once he is stated jew they walk backwards as if retarded.

D71, you posted a video of the shooter screaming some shit a few pages ago, "so suck my balls"
what he was saying is "I am a republican so suck my balls" TDS was playing hard on his head.
there may be an outcome from turning republican's into RINO's and then democrat's, shit's
going to blow up, or at least ears are shoot at. :unsure:

the rest of your post is going to wait until I get a handle on my text format/syntax .

you tried to tell me about cpainter's criticism some pages ago, I thought I made corrections, I was wrong.

Last edited:
Every liberal suffers from the same superiority complex.
They all think they are brilliant beyond comprehension but most barely know the basics.

That’s why I always say let the country fall into complete anarchy.

Then we will see who knows what.

D71, you posted a video of the shooter screaming some shit a few pages ago, "so suck my balls"
what he was saying is "I am a republican so suck my balls" TDS was playing hard on his head.
there may be an outcome from turning republican's into RINO's and then democrat's, shit's
going to blow up, or at least ears are shoot at. :unsure:

the rest of your post is going to wait until I get a handle on my text format/syntax .

you tried to tell me about cpainter's criticism some pages ago, I thought I made corrections, I was wrong.
Tommy you are not being honested. The crooks guy screaming in my last video link did not say what you posted about it.

Why do ppl refuse to see jews as criminals?
Is there a warped mental woke going on where jews can do anything criminal they desire and get away with it?

Another epstein type at work below one made leave not punished and caught made leave not punished. Government is afraid of them. Reality Just Mafia at work. They been bringing drugs into our country for century or so. Israeli provided past maintenance on their aircraft flying drugs around world. Shhhhsss. No one will say a word. Scared to death jesus might be upset. :rolleyes:

1000000932.jpg

part 2 KOSHER PICKLE replacement

1000000933.jpg

Part of the culture that is hush hush. Epstein style. No real punishment. Either

It is posted right above tommy
D71, the video in my head was different, same setting, different time frame. I can't seem
to find it yet, maybe it's an old people problem(me getting it wrong, could have been Yearick, hard to tell apart)

Bob, IMO it isn't possible to remake a national party, without ruffling some feathers :unsure:

the IMO makes this line my opinion, that should make it forum appropriate.:unsure:
Not sure what your trying to say ..... I was more trying to point out he wanted to cut REPUBLICAN throats in the video .... Not Trump, Not MAGA .... He was screaming about cutting republicans throats.
How long ago was that? Seems like that solo outburst should have been enough to get him on the radar as someone to keep track of.

I should have left the TDS part out. Looks like he had RDS.

Pretty funny how they immediately tried to brand him as a Republican in the MSM.

Idiot liberals still saying he’s a Republican.
Nobodybusiness, he seemed to young to have bonded to any pollical party.

*cute/paste
But CNN interviews with more than a half-dozen former classmates and neighbors of Crooks painted him as quiet, with classmates remembering him as a good student and something of a misfit in high school. And a review of public records suggests he may have had divergent political leanings, with Crooks registering to vote as a Republican but making a small donation to a Democratic-leaning group.

*cute/paste
But CNN interviews with more than a half-dozen former classmates and neighbors of Crooks painted him as quiet, with classmates remembering him as a good student and something of a misfit in high school. And a review of public records suggests he may have had divergent political leanings, with Crooks registering to vote as a Republican but making a small donation to a Democratic-leaning group.
Tommy the first way and sign to know they are a TOOL is showing his kid pictures vs adult pics. He was 20 not 12.

Tray von Martin bs

*cute/paste
Of course that's the kind of BS CNN would put out there ..... Given the video D71 posted, it's pretty obvious he was a screaming maniac ..... Doesn't seem like he was very interested in trying to hide it.

Given offshore account and other evidence .... he was racialized and being supported by someone with big time money.

Tray von Martin
reading up on tray martin, D71, do you have link to different read of the story?

*cute/paste checking CNC's story

Timeline​

February 26, 2012 - George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida, calls 911 to report “a suspicious person” in the neighborhood. He is instructed not to get out of his SUV or approach the person. Zimmerman disregards the instructions. Moments later, neighbors report hearing gunfire. Zimmerman acknowledges that he shot Martin, claiming it was in self-defense. In a police report, Officer Timothy Smith writes that Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose and back of the head.

February 27, 2012 - Martin’s father, Tracy Martin, files a missing person’s report, telling authorities that his son hasn’t returned from going to the store the previous evening. Police show Martin a picture taken from the crime scene, and he confirms the dead teenager is Trayvon.

March 12, 2012 - Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee says that Zimmerman has not been charged because there are no grounds to disprove his version of the events.

March 13, 2012 - Sanford Police Department’s homicide detective Christopher Serino recommends Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter. Zimmerman “failed to identify himself” as a concerned citizen or neighborhood watch member on two occasions that night. Serino reports that he thought Zimmerman’s head injuries were “marginally consistent with a life-threatening episode, as described by him, during which neither a deadly weapon nor deadly force were deployed by Trayvon Martin.”

March 14, 2012 - The case is turned over to Florida State Attorney Norm Wolfinger.

March 15, 2012 - In a letter to the Orlando Sentinel, Robert Zimmerman, George Zimmerman’s father, writes that his son has been unfairly portrayed as a racist, and that he is Hispanic and grew up in a multiracial family.

March 16, 2012 - Authorities release seven 911 calls from the night of the shooting. In one of the 911 recordings, Zimmerman, against the advice of the 911 dispatcher, follows Martin. In one of the recordings, a voice screams “Help, help!” in the background, followed by the sound of a gunshot.

March 19, 2012 - The Justice Department and the FBI announce that they have launched an investigation into Martin’s death.

March 20, 2012 - A lawyer for the Martin family, Benjamin Crump, holds a news conference, telling reporters that Trayvon was on the phone with his 16-year-old girlfriend at the time of the shooting. The girl, who wishes to remain anonymous, says she heard someone ask Martin what he was doing and heard Martin ask why the person was following him, according to Crump. The girl then got the impression that there was an altercation in which the earpiece fell out of Martin’s ear and the connection went dead.

diy solar

diy solar
Back