diy solar

diy solar

Trump

cpainter, giving up on anything is very hard for me. but as ken points out age has taken me out of the game.

*edit
very, very hard to give up on anything.
*cut/paste
The earliest evidence of induced abortion is from the Egyptian Ebers Papyrus in 1550 BCE. However, in 1075 BCE, a law was imposed that only punished women who had abortions against their husband's wishes

• Miscarriages, also known as early pregnancy loss, are more common than people realize, affecting around 1 in 8 known pregnancies.
  • About 80% of miscarriages occur in the first trimester, before 12 weeks of pregnancy, while 1–5% occur in the second trimester, between 13 and 19 weeks.
  • Many miscarriages happen before a person is aware they are pregnant, and about 30–40% of all fertilized eggs may miscarry.
  • Factors that can influence the risk of miscarriage include age, general health, and ethnicity.
  • Most miscarriages are a one-time event and are followed by a healthy pregnancy.

Last edited:
Actually i mis read your post..."because I'm a guy, I have nothing to add to this topic, I'm done with it." I misread that as gay, hence my post about cisgender., my apologies.
That's hilarious...I did the same thing at first. I had to read it again to see what he was saying. I kinda thought the gay thing explained the difference in how we viewed women's issues, but I guess not.

ken/cpainter, god made them that way, your cisgender caused no animosity on my part.
I never question god's wisdom.

will maybe engineered that way :oops:
Tell that to the lesbians I've known in my life who told me they CHOSE to be that way. It's not a one size fits all situation...as most things are not.

Tell that to the lesbians I've known in my life who told me they CHOSE to be that way.
cpainter, no one knows god's plan for them, if you think you do, I've got a bridge your going to want to buy .

Capture754.PNG

I would say more like the devil's influence if you are into that........
grizzzman, I'll bet on god each time, IMO the devil's realm is in the hearts of man(ken, pay attention) not in god's realm.

Last edited:
cpainter, no one knows god's plan for them, if you think you do, I've got a bridge your going to want to buy .
I always thought God gave us free will to either choose him or reject him. I didn't know he would mandate a path of sin for an individual. Thanks for the education. You must have some kind of inside track to God and his thinking...

Now, where's that bridge you're talking about????

grizzzman, I'll bet on god each time, IMO the devil's realm is in the hearts of man(ken, pay attention) not in god's realm.
says the guy that claims he would crush my skull in with a hammer... or was it a baseball bat? sorry the details are sliding from memory as you attempt to gaslight the other members.... what a doofus

cpainter, your talking about a man made god, as it turns out god made man....not the other way around.
god's plan/design does not need man's understanding/acceptant .
Well, I just thank man made god that somebody here has a unique connection with God and is special enough to have it all figured out. I'm sure God made people to be rapists and murderers too. If we have no free will and our destiny is pre-determined, we might as well go out with a BANG, right?

Well, I just thank man made god that somebody here has a unique connection with God and is special enough to have it all figured out. I'm sure God made people to be rapists and murderers too. If we have no free will and our destiny is pre-determined, we might as well go out with a BANG, right?
My personnel thoughts are that we are made imperfect with the ability to improve ourselves via the medium of the intelligence that the maker gifted us with... unfortunately some of us received a smaller portion... look at Kneepads Harris for instance.

If we have no free will and our destiny is pre-determined, we might as well go out with a BANG, right?
cpainter, or you could relish the gifts/opportunities to play your part.

I'm sure God made people to be rapists and murderers too.
maybe that's your part/role, reducing that impact.(lets hope ken plays his part/role also)

ken said: My personnel thoughts are that we are made imperfect with the ability to improve ourselves
we know he gets the message. :)

Last edited:
Well if you are in to that the devil is a fallen angel of God
grizzzman, again, IMO the devil is a man made machination. which god plays no role in it's inception.
god made a mother eat her young(animal kingdom/god's kingdom), who are we to question his plan :unsure:

(but I'm not going there)

Last edited:
grizzzman, again, IMO the devil is a man made machination. which god plays no role.
Well with YOUR logic, God is a man made machination. Which in your own words "plays no role"
god made a mother eat her young(animal kingdom/god's kingdom), who are we to question his plan :unsure:
But in your own words, You are questioning his plan.

Imagine the fbi ss cia admitting it was not Crooks and it was a known Antifa that had stalked Trump at least once before...been arrested but back out light sentence....was arrested assaulting police officers at Trump event. Went to Ukraine for military training - Yearick. Hmmmm. Would not make a good story would it?

Antifa let out of jail and goes after Trump a second time with a gun after being reported in Ukraine. Yearick was caught in Pittsburg the time he got arrested for assault on police. Imagine the gun belongs to Crooks but Yearick had it. Hahaha. Who would look bad if that was the case. There is a video of Crooks screaming to "cut republican throats" on tik tok. He is real skinny - boney looks 140-150 pounds or less. Think he was at college in this older video maybe going to enroll or meet yearling in AZ. I dunno?
“Cut republican throats. Fascist”

Sounds like Antifa.
Arizona State University? Hmmmm .... Van towed AZ tags

1000000922.jpg

1000000923.jpg

Hmmmmm.... Antifa? Found with Yandex searxh engine as tik tok video suggested.... use yandex. Duckduckgo has turned to shit

That would be hilarous too. Jews for Trump pew pew pew. Hahaha...

Maxwell Yearick ia a confirm convicted antifa also stated as a jew by various sources.
He has gone missing as reported be one person in video also that Yearick owned the white gray van which had AZ plates on that Van. Reported Mathew Crooks was at ASU previous .... my guess they are both antifa and tried take out Trump in actual conspiracy to murder Trump. Hahaha babahahaha that would be keystone cops comics grade humor if found true. Antifa taking out media broadcast - Hitler Trump.

This would also tie the various stock schemes back to blackrock soros - others which had tried run on wall street with Trump stock. Maybe get Soros indicted with his meme of 47 dollars and a bullet hole. Hmmmmm not sure if Soros tied to antifa but was tied to blm by his own admission. Antifa Group dates back to pre-ww2. Would explain why crooks was yelling about fascist in video top of this post if Antifa plot to take out Trump. Hahahaha. Word is both yearick and crooks was in same shooting club too. :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: which one looks more correct. Ears.
1000000930.jpg

The shootet body will be cremated. BET. Easy way to forever hide the dead. Done time and time again. They can then resurface and if anyone dare say it is so and so are called crazy cause everyone knowsso and so dead. They make this shit so confusing so that they get away with it all the time. When has fbi ever finished an honest investigation? Smoke screen.
Reported same. Listen to Reagan talk about fbi.

diy solar

diy solar
Back