diy solar

Trump

Given offshore account and other evidence
very much food for thought

streaming accounts?
banking accounts?
gambling accounts?

*cut/paste

According to reports, the late would-be assassin accessed said accounts from his phone, which is currently presenting a challenge to investigators trying to decrypt them.

These details emerged at a congressional briefing with the FBI and Secret Service where the former divulged that Crooks had accounts in Germany, New Zealand, and Belgium.

Last edited:
reading up on tray martin, D71, do you have link to different read of the story?

*cute/paste checking CNC's story

Timeline​

February 26, 2012 - George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida, calls 911 to report “a suspicious person” in the neighborhood. He is instructed not to get out of his SUV or approach the person. Zimmerman disregards the instructions. Moments later, neighbors report hearing gunfire. Zimmerman acknowledges that he shot Martin, claiming it was in self-defense. In a police report, Officer Timothy Smith writes that Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose and back of the head.

February 27, 2012 - Martin’s father, Tracy Martin, files a missing person’s report, telling authorities that his son hasn’t returned from going to the store the previous evening. Police show Martin a picture taken from the crime scene, and he confirms the dead teenager is Trayvon.

March 12, 2012 - Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee says that Zimmerman has not been charged because there are no grounds to disprove his version of the events.

March 13, 2012 - Sanford Police Department’s homicide detective Christopher Serino recommends Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter. Zimmerman “failed to identify himself” as a concerned citizen or neighborhood watch member on two occasions that night. Serino reports that he thought Zimmerman’s head injuries were “marginally consistent with a life-threatening episode, as described by him, during which neither a deadly weapon nor deadly force were deployed by Trayvon Martin.”

March 14, 2012 - The case is turned over to Florida State Attorney Norm Wolfinger.

March 15, 2012 - In a letter to the Orlando Sentinel, Robert Zimmerman, George Zimmerman’s father, writes that his son has been unfairly portrayed as a racist, and that he is Hispanic and grew up in a multiracial family.

March 16, 2012 - Authorities release seven 911 calls from the night of the shooting. In one of the 911 recordings, Zimmerman, against the advice of the 911 dispatcher, follows Martin. In one of the recordings, a voice screams “Help, help!” in the background, followed by the sound of a gunshot.

March 19, 2012 - The Justice Department and the FBI announce that they have launched an investigation into Martin’s death.

March 20, 2012 - A lawyer for the Martin family, Benjamin Crump, holds a news conference, telling reporters that Trayvon was on the phone with his 16-year-old girlfriend at the time of the shooting. The girl, who wishes to remain anonymous, says she heard someone ask Martin what he was doing and heard Martin ask why the person was following him, according to Crump. The girl then got the impression that there was an altercation in which the earpiece fell out of Martin’s ear and the connection went dead.
Why sure this is pictureS found. Zimmerman the Hispanic black jew would be the pig. The poor skittles and AZ tea hoody black kid would be trayvon. Look like your story?

1000000938.jpg

Trayvon after the shooting

1000000937.jpg

I bet the crime dropped off to nothing there in that HOA until Zimmerman was falsely arrested as a kkk member.

MY POINT I AM TIRED OF THE BS.
Do you want real representation of fact or bs?
Does Trayvon on right look like a little small baby to you in this video? Why didn't news media show these pics?

Because the jewish media wanted to make shekels ....and keep ppl tuned in while they tried to start a black and white race - civil war.. Why they said Zimmerman was white racist.
1000000942.jpg

Zimmerman was small guy. Not white. Hispanic black jew. Regardless the lies news media put out. Not kkk regardless of lying news media. Trayvon jumped him and got killed in the process.

1000000940.jpg

Because the jewish media wanted to make shekels ....and keep ppl tuned in while they tried to start a black and white race
D71, a more resent encounter, I'm thinking the police chiefs quick response may limit the public disorder that could happen.

maybe not fast enough for some.
Capture755.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: D71
D71, a more resent encounter, I'm thinking the police chiefs quick response may limit the public disorder that could happen.

maybe not fast enough for some.
View attachment 233197

"""""""
Then Grayson pointed out a pot sitting on a flame on the stove.

“We don’t need a fire while we’re here,” he said.

Massey immediately got up and went to the stove, moving the pot near a sink. She and Grayson seemed to share a laugh over her pan of “steaming hot water” before she unexpectedly said, “I rebuke you in the name of Jesus.”

“You better (expletive) not or I swear to God I’ll (expletive) shoot you in your (expletive) face.” He then pulled his 9mm pistol and demanded she drop the pot.

Massey said, “OK, I’m sorry.” In Grayson’s body camera footage, he pointed his weapon at her. She ducked and raised her hands.

Grayson was still in the living room, facing Massey and separated by a counter dividing the living room and kitchen. Prosecutors have said the separation allowed Grayson both “distance and relative cover” from Massey and the pot of hot water.
Your link
""""""""

Tommy would you let a crazy mentally deranged person throw a pot of boiling water on you after saying " she rebukes you in name of jesus?". Would you take 2nd degree burns??

Go in your kitchen boil a pan water then look at it....... would you want that to scald your face or any other part of your body?

The officer made mistake of letting her get to the boiling pan of water while in her home. He should have just left and called ambulance for a mental health ride. When dealing with crazy mofos they are liable to do anything. He should have walked over picked up pan of boiling water and poured it on her gun shot wounds. Say he was trying to burn it and stop the bleeding.

Damn you come up with some real shit posting. 1722564587600.png
No doubt city will pay millions of dollars for that one. Who wants to collect the jackpot?

I almost think you are BLM ANTIFA

Tommy would you let a crazy mentally deranged person throw a pot of boiling water on you after saying " she rebukes you in name of jesus?". Would you take 2nd degree burns??
D71, not seeing her as the threat in the video, but eye sight is one of the first things to go.
I hope one of the younger guys here can take a look.

crap
if I put this on the bottom of each post in bold, that should allow me to respond to RussNM's ABOMINATION line?

disclaimer: any views I express are my own, unless tagged as cut/paste, and may or may
not line up with facts, and if at any time it seems like I know anything of value it is only
illusionary

Last edited:
D71, not seeing her as the threat in the video, but eye sight is one of the first things to go.
I hope one of the younger guys here can take a look.

Tommy if you have to be told that type of news is staged for emotional effect than am wasting my time. Am I wasting my time?

You don't need theater cutting in and out - with news media adding stage effects to a news video for the cop camera blended in out of father preaching. That is bs editing to slant the view with low iq ppl. Are you low iq? Show the father or the cop camera then other second without a break. Trying to jazz mix it is unnecessary bs.....staged Hollywood drama.

Why not go find another video where it reports cop has 173 pages of discipline - priors on him. Lost police jobs .... thrown out military Shows him for lock up .. mug shot. Shows his body camera for glimpse video of his view. In his video he appears to shoot her empty handed but they do the video flipping it back and forth. They could do freeze frame. Your video only shows cop in back for camera. You can't see Jack shit with your video view it sucks. These news ppl are doing that shit on purpose like a movie or fake wrestling to get a slant in their narrative. Low iq ppl get off on it. Ppl withunder 100 iq should be sterilized. It is to hard to stay focused and that is the reason it flips. Confusion. News media can than Lead the audiences... into the desired narratives. Tv is a mind game now.

Get the other videos of 911 call from the mentally ill person's mother wanting her daughter picked up for help. Reported weeks prior and even day before that fatal night. These crazy type ppl - are known problematic by families in almost every case. This police officer might of known her from other calls too. Was that brought up? These ppl like the mother are saying don't hurt my baby ..... everytime. Why don't the family aka the mother deal with them if it is a real non-violent situation? Why call police? Did you see this tommy? This is one of many reports

'"“On the day before Ms. Massey’s death, her mother called 911 because Ms. Massey was experiencing a mental health crisis. During that 911 call, Ms. Massey’s mother implored the dispatcher not to send “combative policemen that are prejudiced” and to not hurt her daughter. The mother also expressed personal fear of the police. Sixteen hours later, Ms. Massey would be killed by former Deputy Sheriff Grayson."""

The mother sounds concerned - crazy too and was not being reasonable for what responders might encounter. Muh baby . Not a child was the reality.

As for calling police on mental crazies sometimes It is simple...... Tommy the ppl calling police are sometimes after the big lawsuits ..want the trouble maker gone ....they are tired of trouble maker's bs and want a check to cash..... again some of these ppl might be more interested in money from lawsuit vs actual person - family member surviving. Devious ppl. Look Al Sharpton showed up

I dont know anyone that carries a gun that will let a potential attacker draw first blood. Do you? Are you going to let someone throw a pot boiling hot water on you? I highly doubt you can or will answer any of these questions. Your mind just can't deal with it... ..right? You want to have big boy discussions but you can't because you are mental. .

Are police suppose to let someone fook them up? That is what happened.... for justification cop felt threatened and shot her....what happens in microseconds can be reviewed over and over millions of times in court.
Arm chair qb will be everywhere even unrealistic ppl but if put in same situation would of fired gun too. . Happens every cop shooting. Liberal reporters have been putin cop training and wrongly used deadly force over and over. So let the news media go out to do the policing on the Left..

Someday cops won't exist. They aren't protecting me. The cops are protecting the other ppl that need to be dealt with.
I 100% agree get rid of the police. We will than group up to take care of a whole lot of problems as communities. Defund the police please .....get rid of them. The police being called and us going to prison is only thing stopping ppl on the Right. Get rid of the police and find out .

Now to be fair: something you are lacking - fairness. From evidence the cop should never have been hired and is like the dead trump shooter ear mark of a bad situtation. The person that hired him should be in trouble too - sherrif says nothing wrong with vetting process. If police can't productively check back grounds how can they be police in the first place. Police work is about doing investigations usually after a crime. The police chief needs to be like the SS head = resign. Be investigated and charged for wrong doing. .likewise in SS failure case, Mayorkas should be fired than get investigated too. Stop protecting jews and firing non-jews. This cop in your story moved from various police departments with discipline problems and was removed from military service with serious misconduct.. he had a review before being hired. . Whom ever hired him should be charged ....reported police chief sheriff direct hired bad police officer..

Some ppl think black cops is solution. Do you know why they don't have many black police men? Majority black men have a criminal record. FBI FACT. The remainder usually have good jobs better then police. Some blacks worked hard -earned and some are DEI didn't earn it. Skin color hires.
In this case the white cop may have been skin color hire and his past record not reviewed. Funny several of the article I looked at made point telling everyone "cop was white" though. Why do they hide blacks doing crimes in news media? Would it have gotten same coverage if it was a black policeman? Right back to that race war.... white race news media like Trayvon. Did white cop say anything racist in the cop videos to the black woman?
Again do away with police please. We can go back to policing and lynching the bad ppl ourselves..immediate justice.. no courts either. Right?

I guess you had no comments on trayvon so you dug this shit up. Right? Your brain decided that was what needed to be done? My comments was comparing trayvon and the Trump shooter with published kid pics. Both were about legal age men. Full grown. Why not show adult pics of them vs baby pics.??? Can you answer that ? Break the retard mode and try.
Hint it is news media controlling their narratives. Make the shekels.

Tommy the news wants to fooking slant it so ppl like you will be emotional vs thinking. Are you emotional ? Bitches are emotional. All News plays on emotions Same reason for flipping back and forth reving ppl up. Are you revved up?
Like professional fake wrestling shit is fake fake fake. But Emotional ppl are played.

Tommy why not do the boiling hot water challenge like in previous post.? Boiling hot water takes the skin off. Go watch that stupid low iq game ..... as for person shot in your video ..... She should have turned it off and left pot on stove. Be alive. Ppl that are mentally ill are probably better off dead then locked up. Reality they can't be helped. Right? """"Why birth defects need be detected at birth eliminated. Right? You said you should have been eliminated in earlier post as a defective person.""""

She should not have allowed cops in here messy ass ..... junked up house..... ear marks - signs of a fooking crazy person. Did you see all that shit piled up in that 1 room. Hoarder....sickness...crazy.
She was a crazy person and should been locked up or under required care of relative. Again relatives should not call police to deal with crazy violent family member and not expect them to survive if family act crazy dangerous. Cops are ppl too.

Back to old post both of Crook's parents were suppose to be counselors. They were triggered about his where abouts for some reason. He had a mental break on previous video....."slash republican throats" "fascist" typical antifa behavior. CRAZY
So.....
Did he try to kill, TRUMP to get even with daddy or mommie???. He looked up where parents were being charged after son killed ppl in another event. He did that for some reason or another. Maybe he wanted to punish his parents? He was crazy Tommy. Was he jewish like that link claimed? Watch this tic tok video. They have been showing this guy as Crooks. Is he? He says he's """"Crooks"""" but that doesn't mean he is being honest?? Right? Was the claimed shooter the wrong guy

Tommy ever notice how things seem staged all through out life? Is that Crooks in video? Why were ppl showing him as crooks? :cool:

Is that Crooks in video? Why were ppl showing him as crooks? :cool:
D71, not enough information to go on yet, but I'm sure every young guy with even a passing resemblance to crooks
is going to have a tiktok video. a few seconds of the only fame they'll ever have.

Tommy if you have to be told that type of news is staged for emotional effect than am wasting my time. Am I wasting my time?
D71, while I get the news gleams on these types of stories for their own benefit($), and groups of all types will try
to use it for their ends. but weather they are staging it. :unsure: everything I see on the shooting of ms Sonya Massey
makes me think it was a real unprovoked killing. ( " she rebukes you in name of jesus?". does not justify her lose IMO)

I seen at least two firearms pointed at ms Massey, but not one taser was pulled which would be the right tool at the time IMO.

now if your argument is she was wasted space, using up air worthy people could use, and that cop was doing everyone
a favor. I'm not there yet :oops: but I still unpack the story line.

when the story first came out the cops were saying self inflicted head wound :oops:

Capture1.PNG

Last edited:
D71, not enough information to go on yet, but I'm sure every young guy with even a passing resemblance to crooks
is going to have a tiktok video. a few seconds of the only fame they'll ever have.

D71, while I get the news gleams on these types of stories for their own benefit($), and groups of all types will try
to use it for their ends. but weather they are staging it. :unsure: everything I see on the shooting of ms Sonya Massey
makes me think it was a real unprovoked killing. ( " she rebukes you in name of jesus?". does not justify her lose IMO)

now if your argument is she was wasted space, using up air worthy people could use, and that cop was doing everyone
a favor. I'm not there yet :oops:

View attachment 233366
Tommy that republican sheriff hired the cop that did the shooting. The cop had a reported past of bad activity. The sheriff did not vet him properly or did criminal negligence himself during hiring process. This in multiple other links I already KNOW because I fooking read them. That sheriff refuses to resign.

Go pour pan of boiling water on yourself and come back. Shhhhsss show us the pictures of skin coming off too.
We need a good laugh. You won’t feel the pain right away but it will come.

I never said the shooting wasn’t real. Get a grip on reality….. Tommy. I wrote you a fooking book reply. Why does your brain perceive it that way? Are you retarded or on drugs? Are you BLM ANTIFA? Are you Murphy?

I said the news media is playing on a bad situation for profit. They news media don’t really give a fook about her. BLM don’t give a fook about her. They just want a fooking big lotto check on tax payer accounts. Sell air time.

They: news media - lawyers and ambulance -clingers want the money. Al Sharpton wants to be paid too. Stop being a tool for the Left. Are you the Left….. be honest?. Why not be honest? Do you have a young daughter that you home school? A dog?
Do you use your telescope often?

IMG_5065.jpeg

You can be honest no need to hide. The mods won’t do shit to you.

Are you the Left….. be honest?.
D71, I've said from day one I'm not RIGHT/CONSERITIVE/MAGA, and today if you not in them groups your left.
and if your not in them groups your "BLM ANTIFA? Are you Murphy?"

this is how it was in my day. (I was standing on the top of the bell curve )
Capture757.PNG

the current layout of the republican party makes me (radical left) "BLM ANTIFA? Are you Murphy?"

Capture757b.png

Capture1.PNG

Last edited:
D71, I've said from day one I'm not RIGHT/CONSERITIVE/MAGA, and today if you not in them groups your left.
and if your not in them groups your "BLM ANTIFA? Are you Murphy?"

this is how it was in my day. (I was standing on the top of the bell curve )
View attachment 233396

Hey tommy look what duckduckgo returned: mostly kid pictures guy in tik tok video

IMG_7568.png

Google: mostly kids pictures

IMG_7569.png

Where are the adult pictures? Drivers license ? Come on Tommy

PPL can see by my reponses to you for what I am replying …. They can see you are going back and editing which makes you look stupid. WTF is wrong with you? Did you pour that pot of hot water on yourself yet? Bob for boiling eggs.

They can see you are going back and editing which makes you look stupid.
D71, IMO I was not radicalize yet. not saying it can't happen, just not yet.

there are them here that would say no shit to your stupid line above, you I would think would
point out how I'm wrong in the image below.

*but the edits do add a personal touch to the image
Capture758.PNG

something changed, but it wasn't me.

D71, read my disclaimer

Capture1.PNG

Last edited:
Why not show adult pics of them vs baby pics.??? Can you answer that ?
I also wonder the same thing, is there no resent images?, media not showing to protect young guys
that may share some facial characteristics with the shooter?

I do remember talking heads a while back say maybe we shouldn't give names and faces to these mass killers
take away their fame :unsure: maybe their motive :unsure:

talking head
Capture759.PNG

I guess you had no comments on trayvon so you dug this shit up. Right?
D71, my read on that case is the same as the Kyle Rittenhouse, if the kid was adult he'd be a Zimmerman
Would it have gotten same coverage if it was a black policeman?
in this case yes, because they first claimed it was self inflicted(she shot herself) wasn't until the bodycam
footage hit the net

Do you know why they don't have many black police men? Majority black men have a criminal record. FBI FACT
Again do away with police please.
this I can't unpack yet :oops:

Tommy the news wants to fooking slant it so ppl like you will be emotional vs thinking. Are you emotional ?
D71, the words I'd use WTF if this is ok we are all fucked
Did he try to kill, TRUMP to get even with daddy or mommie???.
would fit a low self esteem young man.

Capture1.PNG

Last edited:

diy solar

diy solar
Back