diy solar

diy solar

Trump

even in the midwest women seem to be taking a more libertarian view, wonder why the government state/fed is telling
her what her body is for :unsure: she's thinking it's her business.
What is to stop women from killing their children any other time? Dont get me wrong without abortion the USA would most likely have an additional ~70 million liberals running around raised by the current system.

By the same token the jew king ordered all babies up to couple years old to be killed to prevent Jesus from taking his throne. He was King Herod

So when jews talk about part of their religion you know why. Keep baby from being born.

If you say the jews tried prevent jesus from being born are antisemitic. If say the jews got romans to kill jesus are antisemitic. It can get real silly if you dwell on it.

Saying abortion is jewish religion and realizing they are 2-3% of population then it should be eye opener for who controls you.

Women doing abortions are were only pushed in white countries. White ppl deserve to be wiped out for becoming so stupid

Btw tommy all birth defects can be guessed and abortions performed no more deformed or problematic children being born. So abortion has good effect …right? The chinese raised their iq level significantly by doing eugenics abortions and sterilization. Everyone with 100 and lower iq was sterilized hunted down and abortions done to them.

Ppl tend to gage the World by what they see outside their window. That is fine and dandy until they allow ppl to come in and change it over to their own scenery of the perfect world. Next thing know are calling ppl comrade and drinking vodka to drown your sorrows when not working until you die.

Well you live in Texas. ;)
Texas was blue years ago. You know who doesnt do abortions ? Women with anchor babies like Harris - she is an illegal anchor baby. Her communist parents were here illegally. Visa reportedly ran out.

What is to stop women from killing their children any other time?
with Roe v Wade they felt they had a measure of control over themselves, now it depends on
what state they live in weather they need to sleep with one eye open, to even have a fighting
chance at any control over her own life.

with Roe v Wade they felt they had a measure of control over themselves, now it depends on
what state they live in weather they need to sleep with one eye open, to even have a fighting
She should think about that before the hotdog goes down the hallway and she gets a govt paid abortion on tax payer funding vs regular birth control. Real Catholics say any birth control is wrong.

Why is she having sex? For money?

As if to prove my point.

Were you born with a coat hanger stuck in your head? That would explain a lot.

Last edited:
She can start exercising that control by either saying no or using birth control. There's no need to kill an innocent baby because of momma's irresponsibility.

One does not need to take a life to be in control. sorry but simply closing your easy bake oven is control. as Men we joke all the time about masturbating when we do not have a partner... well women can go out and play with themselves was well.

I'll be damn look man they claim a cop shot at crooks so that probably accounts for other reported gun shots. Be something if the cop killed. Crooks. Spoiled the assignment.
1000000914.jpg

you or I can just say no, female can scream and fight to no avail. what price do you or I pay :unsure:

View attachment 232621
Stop doing horizontal bop. They should never been allowed to vote either. How we got bill clinton for 2 terms. Plus obuma. Womens rightsmeans they rarely carried their load. Women in military never did mans pt ..... testing when I was in. But they got promoted same ranks as men in their fields. Equalitygoes outwindow when check comes they want man to pay. Open door and all the chivalry plus be called equal or more. They just wanted what they had plus more and got it. Unfair to men.

Tommy did you want your wife to abort your kids?

Tommy did you want your wife to abort your kids?
D71, I got married 10 days before Tommy Jr came along. at 17. Roe v Wade was in place in 1975
but never entered my mind, but that was before I knew what cloth dippers were :oops:

Last edited:
you or I can just say no, female can scream and fight to no avail. what price do you or I pay :unsure:

View attachment 232621

the weakest among us bear the brunt.

View attachment 232628
Sorry, not buying that B.S. The vast majority of abortions are performed to eliminate an unplanned pregnancy from consensual sex. Again, just say no or use birth control and you don't have to kill someone else to hide your indiscretion. What, in your lifestyle, leads you to believe women only get pregnant due to rape?

Sorry, not buying that B.S. The vast majority of abortions are performed to eliminate an unplanned pregnancy from consensual sex. Again, just say no or use birth control and you don't have to kill someone else to hide your indiscretion.
cpainter, ask any guy and your line will make perfect sense to them, but the question is how the females will vote on this issue.
for them it could be life or death, but not for any swinging dick.

who pays the price for our perfect sense

is story is from a 13 years old child...:mad::sick: lucky for her Roe v Wade was still in place. see line 15

Capture748.PNG

Last edited:
cpainter, ask any guy and your line will make perfect sense to them, but the question is how the females will vote on this issue.

is story is from a 13 years old child...:mad::sick: lucky for her Roe v Wade was still in place.

View attachment 232656
We're not going to see eye to eye on this. Give it up. The story you put up there reads like the children's books we complained to the school board about and had moved out of the kids section of the library. The left sure stays busy between perverting kids and killing babies.

is story is from a 13 years old child...:mad::sick: lucky for her Roe v Wade was still in place. see line 15

View attachment 232656
so you are talking about child molesters from the left side of the aisle. vice abortions, simply cut their throats and you will not need to have abortions. fine and dandy kill as many of the rapist adults as needed, as far as the rest of it tell the cheap whores (women of age, not the children in this epstein did not kill himself story.) to close their easy bake ovens. train your own worthless sons to wear condoms or settle for a hand job if they are incapable of dealing with their own mistakes.

your giving me your feeling that females take undue advantage, while I'm providing cases
where abortion is a valid remedy to minimize the harm.

In June 2022, a 10-year-old girl from Columbus, Ohio traveled to Indiana to get an abortion after becoming pregnant due to rape. At the time, Ohio law did not allow abortions for minor children who became pregnant through rape, and the state's new abortion law, put into effect by the Supreme Court's Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization decision, banned abortions after six weeks of pregnancy. Indiana, on the other hand, allowed abortions up to 20 weeks after fertilization at the time. The girl's case received national attention and commentary, including from public figures, and became a focal point in the national debate on abortion rights.

ken, sickness knows no sides left/right, I'm done, I made my points. we'll know soon women's views on this topic soon.

Last edited:
your giving me your feeling that females take undue advantage, while I'm providing cases
where abortion is a valid remedy to minimize the harm.

In June 2022, a 10-year-old girl from Columbus, Ohio traveled to Indiana to get an abortion after becoming pregnant due to rape. At the time, Ohio law did not allow abortions for minor children who became pregnant through rape, and the state's new abortion law, put into effect by the Supreme Court's Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization decision, banned abortions after six weeks of pregnancy. Indiana, on the other hand, allowed abortions up to 20 weeks after fertilization at the time. The girl's case received national attention and commentary, including from public figures, and became a focal point in the national debate on abortion rights.

ken, sickness knows no sides left/right, I'm done, I made my points. we'll know soon women's views on this topic soon.

I would share more, but search engines won't produce anything but pro-abortion info. It should bother everyone that there is so much blatant censorship in our society. We're getting more like China every day.

Last edited:

diy solar

diy solar
Back