diy solar

diy solar

Trump

The point is that you guys choose what to believe in. You don’t consider the possibility that Russian propaganda could be lies.

What propaganda?

We need only look at border crossings under Trump and the increase in the standard deduction that greatly simplifies taxes and take home income for working-class people like myself.

You are making accusations about Russian troll farms when you can't even provide a single example to support why you would think that.

In short, you think that false accusations are ok when you don't like somebody. You think you're oppressed and fighting a war.

You understand the reason these people don't like Trump is because he did things that put working people and America first right?

Software geeks always think they are smarter than everyone else and in some upper echelon of society and so they don't like it when someone comes along who helps the working class and sticks to managing the basic day to day operations. They are above that.

"Border security and jobs? Pfffttt....what about global warming and ukraine!"

The point is that you guys choose what to believe in.

Yet, you swallow this whole without knowing any details because it fits your perception and hatred of Trump.

Edward’s son, Paul, who was the firm’s accountant, still remembers the amount of that bill more than 30 years later: $83,600. The reason: the money never came. “That began the demise of the Edward J. Friel Company… which has been around since my grandfather,” he said.

Before I condemn someone I need to know both sides of the story.

Yet, you swallow this whole without knowing any details because it fits your perception and hatred of Trump.

Before I condemn someone I need to know both sides of the story.
You seem fine with one side when it favors Trump.
It doesn’t matter how much proof I give you, won’t believe it .

What propaganda?

We need only look at border crossings under Trump and the increase in the standard deduction that greatly simplifies taxes and take home income for working-class people like myself.

You are making accusations about Russian troll farms when you can't even provide a single example to support why you would think that.

In short, you think that false accusations are ok when you don't like somebody. You think you're oppressed and fighting a war.
You haven’t provided any evidence

What propaganda?

We need only look at border crossings under Trump and the increase in the standard deduction that greatly simplifies taxes and take home income

In short, you think that false accusations are ok when you don't like somebody. You think you're oppressed and fighting a

What propaganda?

Trump’s tax cuts helped billionaires pay less than the working class for first time https://amp.theguardian.com/business/2019/oct/09/trump-tax-cuts-helped-billionaires-pay-less

You will summarily reject any evidence/ proof Even if it came from God.
But then, Trump is your god.
I’m fighting for my life and thousands of others who like me have received death threats from Trump lovers like you.

You guys complain that we don’t pprovide any proof/evidence and yet when we do, you call it spam.

Quotes from left-leaning media or "The View" aren't evidence, much less proof.
I posted from several different outlets, some even conservative.
Thing is, if you don’t like it you just call it left-leaning.
Confirmation bias is our tendency to seek, interpret, favour, and remember information in a way that confirms our prior hypotheses or personal beliefs. It's a very common type of cognitive bias, which is even stronger for emotionally charged topics and deeply ingrained beliefs.

I posted from several different outlets, some even conservative.
Thing is, if you don’t like it you just call it left-leaning.
Confirmation bias is our tendency to seek, interpret, favour, and remember information in a way that confirms our prior hypotheses or personal beliefs. It's a very common type of cognitive bias, which is even stronger for emotionally charged topics and deeply ingrained beliefs.

Can you provide an example of a social media post from a Russian troll farm?

If not, why do you keep lying about it?

Put this in your pipe and smoke it:​

ICE arrests went up after Trump took office, but remain lower than during much of Obama’s tenure​

Can you provide an example of a social media post from a Russian troll farm?

If not, why do you keep lying about it?
Do you really think they advertise that they are Russian ? If you do I have a bridge to sell you.
They leave evidence however. Like ip addresses that jump through several routers and terminate at one either in Russia or a country that supports Putin. Download a tool called visual route trace and trace the route of Bob b.
Other evidence is the time of day that the post appear.
They generally don’t chat much since their poor English might give them away. But they post a lot of false or doctored news articles.
Bob b is a dead ringer for a Russian troll.

Why are you all arguing Trump policies. Politics and priorities change, but what's important is that we have a say in what those priorities are.

Trump want's to end democracy. He's stated as much. He's currently arguing that he, as president has absolute immunity to prosecution for acts that "fall within his official duties", which he is defining. We don't have a democracy if there is no check on presidential power. That's called a dictatorship.

Some might agree with Trump policies today and think that a Trump (or Trump-like) dictatorship would be good for the country, but show me one example of a dictatorship that ended up being good for the people.

Fortunately, whether you like him or not, we have someone currently in the White House that respects democracy. If the supreme court decides in favor of Trump, that a president can actually question the results of his defeat and remain in office, can actively engage in acts to thwart the democratic transfer of power, what would prevent the Biden dictatorship?

There are many politicians that have the same ideology as Trump, but that at least respect our democratic process. Why is there so much enthusiasm to turn over all power to one man?

Why are you all arguing Trump policies. Politics and priorities change, but what's important is that we have a say in what those priorities are.

Trump want's to end democracy. He's stated as much. He's currently arguing that he, as president has absolute immunity to prosecution for acts that "fall within his official duties", which he is defining. We don't have a democracy if there is no check on presidential power. That's called a dictatorship.

Some might agree with Trump policies today and think that a Trump (or Trump-like) dictatorship would be good for the country, but show me one example of a dictatorship that ended up being good for the people.

Fortunately, whether you like him or not, we have someone currently in the White House that respects democracy. If the supreme court decides in favor of Trump, that a president can actually question the results of his defeat and remain in office, can actively engage in acts to thwart the democratic transfer of power, what would prevent the Biden dictatorship?

There are many politicians that have the same ideology as Trump, but that at least respect our democratic process. Why is there so much enthusiasm to turn over all power to one man?
Very well put.
Too bad the TL’s here will just call you names and discredit you and most likely threaten you.
Thanks for trying.

Put this in your pipe and smoke it:​

ICE arrests went up after Trump took office, but remain lower than during much of Obama’s tenure​

Obama is in office?

Also, why arrests and not total illegal crossings? ?

You libtards are just moronic children.

Do you really think they advertise that they are Russian ? If you do I have a bridge to sell you.
They leave evidence however. Like ip addresses that jump through several routers and terminate at one either in Russia or a country that supports Putin. Download a tool called visual route trace and trace the route of Bob b.
Other evidence is the time of day that the post appear.
They generally don’t chat much since their poor English might give them away. But they post a lot of false or doctored news articles.
Bob b is a dead ringer for a Russian troll.

So no evidence. You just make shit up.

Trying make people get fired from their jobs for not getting the covid shots via executive order is a good example of what tyranny is.

Biden's handlers did that, not Trump.

Removing your political opponent from the ballot as Colorado has done is also a good example of tyranny.

Trying to jail your opponent for non-crimes is also another good example.

We know what you're doing and that's accusing others of things only you are guilty of.

Everything you say and do is a lie. You are vessels that other people put thoughts into. ?

Very well put.
Too bad the TL’s here will just call you names and discredit you and most likely threaten you.
Thanks for trying.

I'll just unsubscribe from this thread. It's pointless.

I actually spent January 6th texting my sister who was cheering the whole thing on, even when people started getting shot/killed, and later, when she realized it wasn't going to be as popular as she imagined, started blaming it on others.

Back