diy solar

diy solar

Trump

YOu

You bury your head in the sand and ignore all the crimes he has committed.
Fraud. Found Guilty.
Sexual Assault. Found Guilty.
Stealing classified documents (you know the whole thing he constantly chanted "lock her up" for in 2016). Most likely guilty, case pending.
Everything involving Jan. 6th. Case pending. Most likely Guilty.

But you''ll just continue to post bullshit about how people critical of Trump can't define any crimes hes committed, and ignore the fact Epstein was killed under his administration and he has tons of photographic evidence about how close he was to Epstein.

OK enough of my day wasted responding to someone that won't see truth no matter how much its shoved in his face.
Bob’s a f’ing Russian troll. Verified by IP trace..

So .... What is my IP address?
Here .... I'll help you out ... this is what a location finder comes up with for my IP address

It's not 100% accurate, but is within 150 miles.

1703721536172.png

You don't even understand what you are talking about. There is no such thing as guilt or innocence in a civil case.
Oh. Care to explain it then? Liable for financial damages because of sexual assault- clearly not guilty. Like I've said many times, I'm totally fine with criticism of Biden or any other politician. This blind support in the face of facts of extreme immorality and criminal actions is "pathetic"

Get off the keyboard and go pound your fleshlight.

Retired U.S. Army Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg said last week that former President Donald Trump did in fact request National Guard troops be deployed in Washington D.C. before the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Kellogg said he was present at the time of Trump’s request, and Congress should release his testimony to the public.

Retired U.S. Army Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg said last week that former President Donald Trump did in fact request National Guard troops be deployed in Washington D.C. before the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Kellogg said he was present at the time of Trump’s request, and Congress should release his testimony to the public.

weird Trump cared then, then WAITED 3 HOURS TO CALL OFF HIS MOB.

Oh. Care to explain it then? Liable for financial damages because of sexual assault- clearly not guilty. Like I've said many times, I'm totally fine with criticism of Biden or any other politician. This blind support in the face of facts of extreme immorality and criminal actions is "pathetic"

Get off the keyboard and go pound your fleshlight.

Guilt and innocence only apply to a criminal trial you moron.

Guilt and innocence only apply to a criminal trial you moron.
oh explain to this moron the reasons why you would and wouldn't be held liable in a civil trial? There is no evidence allowed? Its just a coin toss? Clearly you have some alternative explanation since you are a brainiac

Gosh ..... wonder why they hid this report?

The most critical problem we found is an arbitrary-code-execution vulnerability that can be exploited to spread malware from a county’s central election management system (EMS) to every BMD in the jurisdiction. This makes it possible to attack the BMDs at scale, over a wide area, without needing physical access to any of them.

Back