diy solar

diy solar

Understanding grid tie system

We live near Ipswich but the house is in Cambridgeshire.
Here the problem the owners have pass away so we have very little info ,
I don’t have any info how it works , how to get info what going in or out , without going into the loft to look at the inverter , I’m guessing there be some kind of app .
I need to look into it .

I only know about the FIT because of some paper work we come across .
Do the previous owners have any representatives? They should be able to get the FIT details for you. I know this because I had to deal with it for my father's house when he passed a few years ago.

Do the previous owners have any representatives? They should be able to get the FIT details for you. I know this because I had to deal with it for my father's house when he passed a few years ago.
I think I got enough info to get apply for the FIT , MSC , the old ref number , address ,
I now understand a bit more then before I start the posting so thanks everyone .
Regarding the Growatt fault, once we get the house I be able to check the voltage and have a better idea if the batteries is shot or if the fault is else where .

Be careful re replacing the inverter if it's faulty, you don't want to compromise your FiT payments. I bought a spare inverter at a very good price, that is the exact original model in case I had an issue. Replacing a defective inverter shouldn't be a problem, but I just wanted a simple option, I'm sure it's a straightforward process if your inverter is faulty

Back