diy solar

diy solar

Van upgrade charging station project.

SoulJourn

Journey of SoulJourn Green vehicles
Van upgrade & Black Friday budget advice needed for my Van/scooters charging station project build.
I am very interested in a phone conversation if possible...
I am trying to set up my van as a charging station and i am new to this web page. My van will be my home base and i will be driving one of my 6 electric scooters as a scout vehicle. I have 3 working 24 volt scooters from egovehicles.com. I am intending to set up my van as a charging station and support vehicle. I also have 2 smaller scooters; one is an E-zip with a 1000 watt controller and a 900 watt motor. That E-zip runs off of 2 smaller 12 volt agm batteries. Also i have a 36 volt stealth 1000 watt scooter. I have a bunch of extra batteries all 12v both large and small of different Ah. Mostly(about 7) 35 Ah and 39 Ah batteries except for one small 24 volt lithium ion battery. I have a load tester. I have chargers for all my different, same, and similar batteries and battery bank configurations for 12, 24, and 36 volt banks. My questions are about what to buy next for my van's system to get started but leave room to grow. I have some small inverters that run off the cigarette lighter, and of course a car battery and alternator. I am also wondering how to calculate or choose the best amp MPPT controller i see 20A, 30A, 40A, 50A, 60A, 70A, 80A, 90A, 100A MPPT controllers but don't know which one to buy.. i have already watched many of your videos. But still see other options you have not reviewed. Also i am contemplating 2 controllers or more one for my van and other water proof ones for my scooters so i can add a panel to my scooter and charge in route from solar panels. I have one 50 watt panel so far. I am looking at buying more portable panels for my scooters, more charge controllers, and also either an isolater or DC to DC charger for my vans battery and a battery bank with all my extra 12 volt batteries (if that is possible and recommend.) I hope to also connect that bank which may grow or shrink as i add or subtract batteries, to the MPPT and to an inverter in my van. Today is black friday and i have a limited budget can you help or make any recommendations?

Back