diy solar

diy solar

Help in NM

Here is some help. Don't waste any money or time on the wind , unless its blowing 20mph most of the time you will get more power production out of a (1) 100w solar panel than those 2 400w wind machines combined + they are noisy and high maintenance compared to photovoltaic's

So Sorry my Friend I had no idea I was stepping on the Community. I will gladly pay the $85 per hour for the engineers that have answers for me
Let me know what engineering discipline this falls into so I can better understand where you’re coming from. I am not close to be a Solar guru but my wife of 45 years is an engineer and unless she goes back to study residential Solar theories she’s not able to decipher what I need

Just like anything else, this forum will result in GIGO... Garbage In Garbage Out. If you're not familiar with that concept, ask your wife about it.

I was under the impression that this was a platform to give and receive information pertaining to Solar again I’m sorry I offended you

You have to give a minimum amount of information to get an answer. You're under the impression that you're asking questions that can be answered. You are not.

$85/hr engineers aren't going to have answers without you answering their questions first.

What are your energy demands?

You have yet to answer the above question. The difference between here and an $85/hr train driver is that here, the cost is people annoyed with you wasting their time. There, the clock is ticking and the fees are stacking up, but that train driver is just as annoyed as the folks expressing displeasure here.

Back