diy solar

diy solar

VictronConnect on an Amazon Fire HD

SacRV

Does anyone know if you can run VictronConnect on a Fire tablet? It appears to use the Android iOS but Victron says it's not supported on Fire tablets.

Do you you know how to side load apps? Are you running the playstore on your Kindle? I dont have the need for the app so I cant check that particular app but most of the time if you're running a current kindle and know how to side load apps you're good to go.

Edit* just checked the playstore from my fire, its sees the app for download, that usally means it will run on the fire (with very few exceptions) .

Ok, thanks. I'll google loading side apps as that's greek to me. I was thinking of buying a cheap Fire during Prime days to use as a monitor.

Yes, I do this. I just needed to make it load Android apps first ("Side Load") - plenty of site out there on how to get the Google Play store working on it.

Ok, thanks. I'll google loading side apps as that's greek to me. I was thinking of buying a cheap Fire during Prime days to use as a monitor.
Its super easy, if you have any problems message me.

With the MK3 USB cable and an Android device (or a side-loaded Fire device) you can configure the Victron inverters without a computer.

Back