diy solar

diy solar

What’s better 100ah or 200ah cells.

Ryang

Hey, I’m looking at making a 12v 400ah diy lithium battery.

Am I better off with 16x100ah cells or 8x200ah cells.

Price wise they are very comparative it’s just is one more redundant being 16cells or is there more in balance being only 8?

Any other comments would be great.

There some good deals on the 280 ah cells right now. I just bought 4 out of china for $425 8 of those would give 560ah
I was going too build a 150-200 ah, but after seeing the threads on the 280ah its going to cost me about the same.

There some good deals on the 280 ah cells right now. I just bought 4 out of china for $425 8 of those would give 560ah
I was going too build a 150-200 ah, but after seeing the threads on the 280ah its going to cost me about the same.

Really. Can u post a link? Sometimes varies to AUD but I’d love to see

That is very cheap! I just converted to aud. 8 cells would be $1300 aud delivered. For 560! Wow

sounds too good to be true! :)
well there is some risk ordering like this, but I rolled the dice . I will see what happens. I read the whole xuba threads . then decide if its right for you .

Hi,
I've been watching the prices lately and have found that the 200ah cells are a better deal
than the 100ah ones right now, at least on DHGate. The prices seem to fluctuate though.

diy solar

diy solar
Back