diy solar

diy solar

What happend to the prices of lifepo4

Nice, youre one of a hundred americans on average who understands that we had to go to war because the last light sweet crude high pressure wells on earth were about to flood the world markets, all sold for euro assets, when Blix didnt find WMD. It wasnt just for our interests, abandoning KSA as an emboldened Saddam rearmed would have been stiffing the royal family for the 1973 deal which has given us unimaginable prosperity. Its expected most of europe opposed the war as they stood to receive a windfall when the dollar crashed. Arrogant American would be policy analysts with a 15 minute education from Mother Jones insist this preventative measure was a mistake, they must demand refunds for polio vaccines because they didnt get polio.
Blix actually did find wmd in the 90s - his own website that provides a chronological order of events states exactly that. We also had pictures as Blix was tagging wmds for destruction in the 90s. 10+ years later the world seemed to forget about this (because the media wanted it forgotten) and I have an idea why both parties accepted this new narrative. But rest assured, Saddam definitely had wmd in the 90s and definitely had wmd in 2001.

Blix actually did find wmd in the 90s - his own website that provides a chronological order of events states exactly that. We also had pictures as Blix was tagging wmds for destruction in the 90s. 10+ years later the world seemed to forget about this (because the media wanted it forgotten) and I have an idea why both parties accepted this new narrative. But rest assured, Saddam definitely had wmd in the 90s and definitely had wmd in 2001.
As I understand it either:

They were moved to syria before the war possibly with help from russia...

OR according to Scott Ritter which means nothing but just name dropping, Saddam had converted his programs to dual use breakout systems which could be hidden in plain sight but ready in a few weeks notice. This is consistent with finding 16 cylinders of organophosphate at a weapons depot, and finding binary mixing artillery shells at a facility a few miles away.

In any case the final CIA report which concluded no wmd were found also said he was going to restart his programs when sanctions eased.

Making the "he never had em and the war was a mistake" argument silly.

He had 100 planes buried in the desert fer chrissakes.

A further as I understand it.

Democrats promoted the no wmd narrative as W was enjoying record high approval polls. Discrediting the war to the point where they contributed to it going poorly helped them in 2004.

Bush accepted the no wmd narrative to improve his reelection chances. He could not get the media or democrats to accept that they likely existed. So to put the issue behind him and make it a non discussion, he just agrees with them that he was wrong. Seems to have worked. I didnt like its effect on veterans nor what democrats did calling it a lie.

Send a man to hell and back, where he leaves part of his body, or mind, or friends, on a battlefield, then when he returns you tell him he is a hero, saved the world, he has closure. What you endured was okay, you had to kill people but it was necessary. He can sleep at night.

Send him and tell him it was for a lie, a mistake, meant nothing, those people you killed were all innocents...

I cannot imagine a more certain way to cause PTSD and wreak havoc on his mind for the rest of his life.

I thought the we support the troops but bush lied meme was bull for that reason.

Back