diy solar

diy solar

Where to get Class T Fuses

Jbbonnette

Hello.

I'm having a tough time obtaining Class T Fuses. I ordered them from Amazon and the order was never fulfilled.

I have now ordered them from an electrical supply store but something is happening to that order.

Are there shortages? Any ideas?

Thanks

Alte store
Will check them out. I passed over then early on in this pursuit as their shipping is so much. Have you ordered lately?

I ask, because my two attempts to order them elsewhere has been in vain as there seems to be supply shortages.

eBay, and because they're not mechanical devices, I trust getting used ones. A lot of vendors also have new, old stock, available.

Every single class T I own was purchased used.

Lots of suggestions here including ebay

Just ordered 12 ea JJN-125A Class T from eBay seller, Tomdirectm, up in the northeast USA. Received three days later. Approx $191 total. Always research well and take your time. AltE (where I purchased Sol-Ark 12K’s and 20.6 kw pv - great customer service - Adam), eBay, Amazon, AliExpress/Aliblabla (if you have 4-12 weeks of patience).

Last edited:
DonRowe.com had some good prices when I was looking recently. Fortunately I was looking for 100 amp units and found a deal on Amazon, a 5-pack for $60. For some reason the 100's were much cheaper than any other size.

This is horrible. No fuses anywhere.

I acquired 3 200As but...

My banks should have 250A fuses. If I used the 200s, my blue seas holders do t work. I can't even find holders for the 200a.

Argggg! This is holding up my conversation from SLA banks.

Good call. I had not seen that source.

The site said they have them, but I just got off the phone... 250s out of stock. I'm going to spend MORE money and purchase 200AMP fuse blocks (assuming they are in stock, they could not confirm it)

Glad for the link for future projects.

I learned on the phone call that the large AMP fuses are in short supply due to their use in medical facilities. The Shortage is compunded due to stresses on the medical system as of late along with the supply shortage.

Online Walmart $78- fuse block, 400 amp fuse and cover. Free shipping. Arrived in two days. I believe they also sell just fuses.

Back