diy solar

diy solar

Wind turbine to Bluetti AC200P

spikeymikey

Can a wind turbine be connected to the Bluetti AC200P? I assume it can if connected to a charge controller. The charge controller has a brake for the turbine.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 5.11.17 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 5.11.17 PM.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 25
bluetti ac200p already has a charge controller built in ( mppt max 700w) that allows 35-150v with a max of 12A

Worth noting that wind is rarely worth it. unless you're on the top of a sea fall or something where wind is always blowing

bluetti ac200p already has a charge controller built in ( mppt max 700w) that allows 35-150v with a max of 12A

Worth noting that wind is rarely worth it. unless you're on the top of a sea fall or something where wind is always blowing
More wind than sun in winter, no solar at night. Built-in mppt does not have a brake to prevent overload in high wind. I know solar can be connected directly.

More wind than sun in winter, no solar at night. Built-in mppt does not have a brake to prevent overload in high wind. I know solar can be connected directly.
gotta get one that doesnt go past 12A. the one you linked seems to go up to 20

Before you waste your time blowing up the SCC in your AC200 read this great article on the reality of wind power.
yeap. if you dont have wind turbines in sight from your home, is probably not worth it. not to mention that wind is mostly worth it on big scale (big wind turbines). not little 10 inch turbines attached to a pole.

Back