diy solar

diy solar

Xiaoxiang App crashing (SOLVED)

glamsland

My Xiaoxiang App for the overkill smart bms crashing when the current goes negative.. tried to do a battery test, and disconnected the panels, connected a load , then the Xiaoxiang App shut down. Strange.. when i try to reconnect, it start in a second, then shut down. If i stop the discharge, the app start as normal.. when iconnect the panels back, it shows the positive currint in to the battery.. what is happening?

What device are you using? iOS or android?

You try a different version of the software?

Its on android. Also trywd other aps and versions. Wery strange.. it only happends when i turn on the load on the inverter. When the solar input is higher than the load,it works fine, but crashes when i turn on the big load..

SOLVED! Seems like ,for whatever reason, the (android) Phone needs to use the english language setting. Then the app works fine.. if other than english and chinese are used, the app crashes.. wierd, but thrue..

Last edited:
SOLVED! Seems like ,for whatever reason, the (android) Phone needs to use the english language setting. Then the app works fine.. if other than english and chinese are used, the app crashes.. wierd, but thrue..
You were right. Had same problem with my Android phone, changed the phones language to English and now it works. ??

Back