diy solar

diy solar

JBD SP21S001 V1.3 struggling with Bluetooth

Davielad

Hi.

I've just set up a 8s battery with a JBD bms. I installed the 'admin' app from xiaoxiang on m phone, connected successfully to the bms and configured. Battery appears to be working fine, but the Bluetooth connection dropped out while I was checking cell voltages and now I can't reconnect. I've tried reinstalling the app clearing cache and data, resetting phone and also disconnecting/reconnecting the bms wires. When I fire up the app it sits at the startup screen but doesn't find any devices. I can see the bms in the Bluetooth devices on my phone. I have now also installed the ligh version of the xiaoxiang app and, if I disconnecting/reconnecting the bms wires and then try to connect with that version I can briefly connect and see some data,, but it quickly disconnects and then won't connect again.

I've had a search through these forums and can find one other post with similar issue where it's suggested the problem may be with device location permissions. I've checked that's enabled for both apps. Can anyone offer any other ideas, please?

So, It seems I can connect to the bms, but only when the battery isn't being charged. Does that make an sense? Does anyone know what the blue led on top of the bms signifies? Sometime it is solidly lit sometimes flashing and sometimes etinguished.

Back