diy solar

diy solar

JBD AP21S002 Issues Help please

Pigsy

My BMS wind do anything other than Bluetooth light comes on and occasional light flashes on pcb BMS.
I had connected the BMS to the rs485 port and looking on windows trying to connect to the JBD tool v4.3 I was connecting to AFE_NUVOTON SET TO English ports on com4 9600 none 8 1 rtc off, would that be enough to connect as I don’t think I’ve done anything different but BMS does nothing not even if I remove balance leads. My problem started when I had gained access and changed a parameter field I think the barcode because I studiedly though it was the Mac adddress as don’t have a bar code on BMS.
Please help got my first battery pack setup and now doesn’t work. I might add I did use the xiaoxiang paid app to change the pass code. Now does this code lock to the BMS of the Bluetooth. As I can see it in the other app xiaoxiang electric one and has it bound as BMS001 which I think was the name I assigned it as in the JBD TOOLS APP on windows under BMS SN OR Barcode. Anyways the thing doesn’t clunk and bag around now with switching going on and off which is positive 😂

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 6
Back