diy solar

diy solar

320ah Cells Ordered.

Will I get what I paid for?

• Total voters
It takes two to make a scam successful. The scammer and scammee.

They way I see it, those that would take that bait are more liable than the scammer. If there were not so many cheap people, the scammers would not be so successful.

It takes two to make a scam successful. The scammer and scammee.

They way I see it, those that would take that bait are more liable than the scammer. If there were not so many cheap people, the scammers would not be so successful.

MORE liable than the scammer? Are you sure about that?

In this case yes, without a doubt.

Mice get tricked into getting the cheese in a mouse trap. We humans should be smarter than mice. When it comes to cheap deals, humans take the cheese and then blame it on others. Smart people look at it and say, 'That's a trap'

One look at the site and smart people would say, no. Smarter people would not even look at the ad.

Just my opinion, not looking to change anyone else's or someone to convince me I'm wrong.

if it would have been more expensive - it wouldn't have been a trap?
A trap is a trap with the big help of the environment and conjucture!

if it would have been more expensive - it wouldn't have been a trap?
A trap is a trap with the big help of the environment and conjucture!
Yes, if it would have been a price that is reasonable, then it would be different, wouldn't it, but that is not how these scammers operate.

Scams work because there are so many people that are cheap. Those are the same people that bring a doggy bag to an all you can eat buffet. Anyone that has run a legitimate business knows what I am talking about. Once people wise up and want to pay a fair amount for a fair product, the scammers will go away because nobody will 'shop' there. Sadly, I do not think the scammee's are going away. It seems to be they are increasing and the scammers are taking advantage of that.

What is the saying..... A fool and their money are soon departed. That statement never mentioned scammers.

Hi everyone ,

Greetings!

Here is Susan Li from Huaxu New Energy Power Supplier with more than 7 year’s experience specializes in Lithium Ion Phosphate(LiFePo4) Batteries, Customized Pack, Inverters, BMS, Chargers etc. Applications include Energy Storage Systems, electric vehicles, recreational vehicles, boats, renewable power systems and industrial backup power systems.

Offering name brands: CATL, EVE, CALB, REPT, Lishen and Higee and etc.

100% Grade A and Brand New, QR code is intact, 6000 times cycle life, 5 years warranty, certifications and specification can be provided. The internel resistance & voltage, capacity will be tested and matched before deliver.

All popular products are in stock!
The hottest EVE 280Ah and EVE 304Ah are in the French warehouse, can be shipped within 3~5days.(DDP Accepted)

Wholesale from China warehouse also support!

May I know you interested? I'd like to show you our latest catalog!

For more details, feel free to let me know, ready for you any time, thanks!

WhatsAPP: +86-136-8494-2541
Wechat: +86-135-3809-5423
Email: susan@hxcell.com

Best Wishes
Susan Li
Shenzhen Huaxu New Energy Co., Limited
Before you get banned from here for advertising your products, please take a good look at your web page on Alibaba. You show 280Ah cells for $50. The price doesn't change if I select a different capacity. You say you have EVE, CATL, CALB, etc., yet I can't select which brand I would like to buy. Everything about your page screams "scam vendor" to me.

If you are indeed a reputable vendor, fix your page so that the customer knows exactly what he is buying and what the exact cost will be. Is it that hard to make a page for EVE cells, another for CATL, etc.? Is it that hard to publish the prices?

Before you get banned from here for advertising your products, please take a good look at your web page on Alibaba. You show 280Ah cells for $50. The price doesn't change if I select a different capacity. You say you have EVE, CATL, CALB, etc., yet I can't select which brand I would like to buy. Everything about your page screams "scam vendor" to me.

If you are indeed a reputable vendor, fix your page so that the customer knows exactly what he is buying and what the exact cost will be. Is it that hard to make a page for EVE cells, another for CATL, etc.? Is it that hard to publish the prices?
You think it might be one of those scammers mentioned above? ;)

You think it might be one of those scammers mentioned above? ;)
A lot of people here blame the buyer for trying to find a deal. The buyer has no idea what the true cost of the product might be. Twenty pages show cells for $50, and one shows them for $120.

The one looks like a greedy vendor among a bunch of honest ones. You don't know it is the other way around until you buy from one of the cheap ones.

I find it odd that a buyer does not shop around. When does that ever happen? Even when I go shopping for food, I look at labels and prices.

Really? you believe the buyer has no idea what a fair price is? I get that they do not know what the manufacturing price is, but if the buyer does not know what the going rate is, then they just started shopping. Within a few minutes, you kinda get what the going price is.

Within a few minutes, you kinda get what the going price is.
Well, within a few minutes you find a lot of web pages that sell "Grade A, New, 280Ah++" cells for $50. It took me several months to weed through the junk (and a lot of posts on this site) and finally realize the truth.

Given that Lithium is about as plentiful as chlorine on our planet, it makes sense that cells might cost $50 and the expensive ones are just price hikes for those who can't find the good deals.

We all have opinions and can build a strong foundation to support them.

I beg to differ. You will not find a lot of pages on the internet to support a $50 price. You will on Aliexpress, but the last time I checked, Aliexpress is not the only one on the internet.

If it indeed took you a month to sort things out, I applaud you for researching. It took me just a few hours at the most. If it did take that long and you did not get scammed in the process, you should pat yourself on the back for a job well done.

As of now, there are 14 pages of a lot of people that got scammed. I'm just pointing out to others that if they are a part of the scam they should look at what they did to participate in it. Understanding that they could have changed the outcome, they may take those steps in the future. As long as they blame others, you will never change your thought process. It's a tough pill to swallow to admit you screwed up and someone took advantage of it, but there is a reason why they call it the School of Hard Knocks.

My parents taught me most of the problems in life is caused by the person in the mirror.

There you see, turned out the same. I wouldn't buy a bloody paper clip from ali exp.

Did anyone successfully got a refund from a dispute?

I am unfortunately in the same boat and have a dispute in progress. The seller sent a screenshot from 17track with a most likely fake QFL tracking number. If I had to believe it, the shipment reached NL customs by air transport (72 cells of 320Ah).

Just a fair warning, if you keep fling disputes with paypal/cc eventually they are no going to care and decline your disputes so I think the consensus is 2/year.

Just saying if you have to keep filing disputes, you really need to blame yourself. We all have some bad luck and make bad decisions, but when you constantly are making bad decisions, you need to start blaming yourself.

We all need to stop being so cheap and gullible. Accept that good stuff does not come cheap.

Back