diy solar

diy solar

About to order $10k worth of LiFePo4 3.2v 302/310ah cells need to pick your brain here

Link to latest update by Amy

Known Good Reputable Vendor.
So what happened to this thread?
Was about to pass details onto somone else as we had a good result with Amy, has something changed that I missed?

Off-Grid now for two weeks with two Sol-Ark 12k, 20.6 kw pv. 10 batteries totalling 132 kwh. Luckily my first two orders to get my feet wet were small ones, from Sanben and Liitokala. (4 from ea). Both were junk! The remainder came from these two vendors...Amy - Shenzhen Luyuan and Haley - Dongguan Lightning....both provided me with top notch cells. During initial charge in series, in order to top balance, most could have been ran as is with no top balance. <40mV difference at 3.6V. No runners from these two vendors. Yes, you'll have to pay a little more, but it's worth it when you know you can get full charge/discharge capacity out of them when you need it.

I have 205pcs from Amy didn’t do capacity yesterday but they seem brand spanking new. With me paying PayPal as backup Amy is the best. Will update later with actual numbers

SCAM!!!! I bought 64 from OYE store 'Brand new 200AH' cells tested them and only got 117-133AH. Watever you do do not buy from this company. They only sell used and substandard cells. Don't fall for their cheap prices there is a reason for it. They insist the batteries are new and refuse to resolve the issue. They have no interest helping their customers. Please see my test results below.

Attachments

• 117.jpg
    117.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 2
I have 205pcs from Amy didn’t do capacity yesterday but they seem brand spanking new. With me paying PayPal as backup Amy is the best. Will update later with actual numbers
What did you order, please do capacity tests and provide both the AH and the WH readings.

Thanks

Back