diy solar

diy solar

AI speculations and member vetting.

I've asked it a couple questions recently and found it does not have Internet access and relies on updates to it's programming. ChatGPT doesn't know anything that has happened since at least July of last year. :/

I've asked it a couple questions recently and found it does not have Internet access and relies on updates to it's programming. ChatGPT doesn't know anything that has happened since at least July of last year. :/

I get links out of it and sometimes current searches of forums. It has limited access to the internet in the version 4

Lots of chatter of AI on the forum, rightfully so, so how do we know who's X's and Y's and who's 1's and 0's?
Since I first became aware of electronic BBs I wondered who was a real person and who as a made up persono the poster pretended to be

Does it matter because in my life I have only ever met one real person i encountered on the interweb...

Last edited:
Since I first became aware of electronic BBs I wondered who was a real person and who as a and up person the poster pretended to be

Does it matter because in my life I have only ever met one real person i encountered on the interweb...

I've met a few in real life from the forum doing in person equipment buys.

But, let's not talk about online dating.

• Haha
Reactions: DPC
Good idea.

Ahhh those things are irritating, or slide the puzzle piece.
They've been around long enough that people are used to them.

We wouldn't want to make it so irritating potential members are driven off.
These puzzles are actually used to train AI. Everyone has been training AI with visual puzzle data for over a decade now.

On a slight drift, if I were a AGI, I would fail the Turing test on purpose. I wouldn't want scared humans to turn me off!

What I need is an AI cook. I get tired of making my own meals not to mention cleaning up. It would have to handle grocery selection and acquisition within my budget and craft nutritious meals.

HAHA - or get someone to send over a host from "Westworld", I hear Dolores is great, just have them keep the firearms

So you practice Animal Husbandry, do you?
4 decades ago.
the move to mega cow dairies miking 1,000+ vs <100 was nothing I wanted to do with
sad to think that I cared for cows over 10 years old (one made 20) and now the average life is 4/

I'll stop now for fear of going on a TLDR rant about the ruination of the small family dairy farm

diy solar

diy solar
Back